Chapter 2

Tae: Now spill the tea, what happened that you both are fighting again?*serious*

Kook: it's his sister again! Who else would cause me trouble other than her!

Jack: it's because of you! Not my sister!!

Kook: seriously jack!! You're sister got in my way, I didn't have time to react, it's your sister's fault! Not mine!

Jack: Shut up!! Junglebook!!! Just because my sister rejected you last year doesn't mean you can annoy her everytime!!

Kook: And how many times do i have to tell you that i am the one who rejected your sister cause she's being a stalker!!

Jack: what!? Are You Calling My Sister A Stalker!??!?

Kook: YES I AM, CAUSE SHE IS!!!

Jack: YOU! B- *got cut off by tae*

Tae: Enough!!! I am not listening to your fight anymore, all i know is you both fought inside the university, so you both will clean the garden where all the booths are, later after the booth camp are done!! Do you understand!!

Jimin: Calm down tae, just go now i can handle them, you still need rest

Tae: hmm I'll go now and btw watch them properly while they're cleaning the garden

Jimin: hmm go!

Jimin-kook& jack: you both should be thankful that he just assigned you to clean the garden!! Or else he might have asigned you to clean the whole school even the boys dorm bathroom!! Now stay here and rest, if you both tried to escape expect it to reach the dean!!

Then he left and let both jack and jungkook to rest and get treated properly so they can do their punishment later and jimin then go to taehyung who is just roaming around the garden where the booth camp are located, even though taehyung just had a fever last night he still decided to help the student council on handling the event as he is the president, even knowing that jimin can handle it well, he still come to school knowing that an emergency/accident can happen anytime so he risk going to school than resting.

Jimin: tae?
Tae: oh jimin! Why?
Jimin: why are you here i told you earlier go and rest!
Tae:jimin you know why i came here, now why would i rest huh?
Jm:tae please just go rest i can handle everything!
V:i know you can, but i just wanna help, please jimin let me?
Jm:*sigh*you already did just don't do much things and go sit there while observing!
V: yes sir*smiled a little*
?:you are sick but still you came here!!
V:wh-*look behind* jungkook!! Why are you here!?
Jk:cause i dont like the smell in clinic so i came out
V:you better not do anything!! Understood!!
Jk: yeah i do but what I don't understand is why you're here when you're sick?!
V: that's none of you're business jungkook! Now leave me alone and dont make trouble for me!
Jk:i wont if you come with me in clinic!
V:Why Would I!?
Jk: you're sick taehyung!! Just Come With Me, Will You!!
V: no! Im staying here so leave me alone now!!!
Jk:Yah Kim Taehyung!! Its so cold out here, just come with me!!
V:I. SAID. NO. AND. NO. IS. A. NO!!!

Jungkook then just pulled taehyung making him stand but taehyung who really doesn't want to go to clinic jerk off jungkooks hand but jungkook being persistent he then carried taehyung and headed straight to clinic and taehyung keep on moving around trying to escape from him but can't as jungkook got more stronger than him after an hour of rest in clinic

V:JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!!
Jk:......*Silent and just keep walking*
V:JUNGKOOK!! I SAID PUT ME DOWN!
Jk:i won't, now keep quite and dont move a lot, you're already weak as you are having fever so dont make it worse.
V:*speechless*......put me down i can go there myself
Jk: fine

Jungkook then put him down but wont let go of Taehyung's hand and also knowing he wont go there if he leave him alone that's why he kept watching and stayed with him to make sure he really had a proper rest.

•Author•
Taehyung and jungkook still doesn't remember that they are each other's bestfriend in childhood but the reason why jungkook do that to tae is because he felt a strong connection to him and also jk is a caring person but rarely show it but when it comes to tae he doesn't care about the world but he is also confused as to why he felt a connection to taehyung but for him he just got to know taehyung last year when he transfered. Jungkook waited for taehyung to fell asleep deeply and after making sure tae is asleep he told to the nurse in clinic to watch over tae and dont let him out until he came back, thats when he leave and do the punishment given to him and jack. After 2 and a half hour jungkook came back in clinic and saw jimin with taehyung and they are having a talk so he decided not to interrupt them but he heard what tae and jimin is talking about.