01'

Chicago📍

"What about this one?" My little sister Keira held up a little pink unicorn, we were currently in target shopping for her new room in my new apartment

"What about this one?" My little sister Keira held up a little pink unicorn, we were currently in target shopping for her new room in my new apartment. "We can put it in your room okay?" I smiled at her. "okay." She smiled as she put it in the cart, holding onto the cart as I walked. "Is that all?" I asked her. "Yea, time to cash out." She said referring to the slang my brother used back home.

"You wanna be like JoJo soo bad." I giggled as we got in line. "Did he call today?" She asked as we stood in line. "No, I'll let you know when he does." I smiled, we haven't told my sister that my brother was in Jail, we just rather her think he's on a business trip. "How long until he's back home?" She looked at me as I motioned for her to move up in the line. "Well, he's has about two months left." I said remembering that his 5 years is up now.

"Ma'am, you're next." The woman behind me spoke as I looked up and seen the next register was ready. Me and Keira walked toward the register and she started to put her things on the counter. "Hello, did you find everything you needed today?" The cashier spoke. "Yes, thank you for asking." I smiled as she scanned the stuff. "Can we stop at pops?" Keira repeatedly tapped me referring to our grandfather. He lived in the hood part of Chicago, I didn't want Keira there anymore so I moved her.

"Fine but only for an hour, I don't really feel safe over there." I said giving in like I usually do for her. "Your total is $218.98" the cashier spoke. "Let this be your sign to never have kids." I teased as the cashier laughed. I swiped my card and typed my pin in. "Kalaisa, you rich." She said. "Far from rich but far from broke, remember that." I said to her as we put the bags in the cart. "Have a nice day." The cashier said I smiled, returning the favor and walking out the store.

Chicago 📍

"You ain't payin me enough for to fuck dat bitch

"You ain't payin me enough for to fuck dat bitch." Tj spoke as I lit the blunt. "Yall need god." Layla said. "You need an ass." Kj spoke back as we started laughing. "You always talking about it, you must want it." She snapped back. "Nahh, yo shit stank." He added as everyone started laughing even harder. "Yo dick is little." She said. "You sucked it though, had that ass gagging." He said making her go mute.