05'

Chicago 📍

"I feel like shit

"I feel like shit." I yawned as I woke up, can you even have a high hangover? I texted Layla, asking her for teeski's number to ask him, she sent me the number and I FaceTimed him. "Fuck is this calling me?" I heard his voice as the call connected. "Hey Teeski" I smiled. "lil folks, how you get my number?" He smiled once he realized it was me. "From Layla, I wanted to ask, can you have a high
hangover?" He started laughing.

"A weed hangover lil folks." He said correcting me. "And yes, yes you can." He said. "Thats all I called for." I spoke about to hang up. "Just gonna hang up onna nigga?" He asked as he set the camera up, I could see he was in his office. "You gonna keep me company?" I smiled at him. "Of course!" He smirked as I laughed a little. "Lay, can I have pancakes for breakfast?" Keira came into my room, I had aunt Pam bring her home last night while I was asleep, she has a key of course.

"Yea, pink or regular?" I asked her. "Fuck is a pink pancake?" Teeski asked confused. "Stop cursing." I looked at the camera. "Who's that?" Keira grabbed my phone and ran into her room, locking the door. "Keira open the door." I ran behind her and knocked on the door. "Kalaisa likes you" I heard her say. "Keira" I yelled, she finally opened the door after a couple minutes. "Gimme my phone." I snatched the phone. "Go sit down somewhere, getting beside yourself like that." I spoke as she went to her room laughing.

"You like me lil folks?" Teeski asked as I walked to the kitchen. "I barely know you enough to like you." I spoke setting the camera up. "Get ta know me then." He spoke. "I'm not focused on having someone right now though." I explained as I washed my hands. "So just vibe." He spoke as I took the pancakes out. "You have a girlfriend right?" I asked him as I poured the mix into the bowl. "Where you heard that from?" He snapped. "Relax it was just a question." I laughed.

Chicago 📍

"You told Kalaisa I had a girl?" I asked Layla as we was all sitting at KJ's house, waiting for Mya and Chrissy so we could go out bowling

"You told Kalaisa I had a girl?" I asked Layla as we was all sitting at KJ's house, waiting for Mya and Chrissy so we could go out bowling. "No, why?" She looked at me confused. "You like ha?" KJ asked. "Nah" I shook my head. "ya sure?" BJ said as they started laughing. "Yall would look cute together." Layla said as Chrissy and Mya walked in the door. "I feel like she would be the peace you need to stop acting like this." Layla added.