02'

Chicago 📍

"You added me to a groupchat?" I said to Layla as we were on facetime

"You added me to a groupchat?" I said to Layla as we were on facetime. She gave me her number the day we met, she was the coolest out of the girls, I barely talked to the other two. "Yea, the groupchat, they boys wanted me to add you." She said. "Aren't we a little too old for a groupchat?" I giggled a little. "It's a groupchat for when we go out girl." She said. "I barely even go out." I shrugged.

I set the camera up, it was currently Saturday, I was getting ready to take Keira to dance practice. "Where you going?" She asked. "To take my little sister to dance." I explained. "You take care of your sister?" She asked. "Yea." I said. "Wanna ride?" I asked her. "Yea, can I we go to KJ's house after, he got my vape." She said. "Sure" I laughed. "Lay lay, can I have a popsicle before we leave?" Keira came running into my room.

"Everytime you eat before dance, you claim your stomach hurts and you want to leave early, so no." I said as I pulled my red Nike hoodie over my head. "But Kalaisa, I promise it won't hurt." She whined as she hugged me. "Hurry up and finish it before we get in the car." I said giving in yet another hundredth time. "Thank you girl." She kissed my hand and ran out the room.

"I should let her meet my daughter." Layla spoke as I picked up the phone from off my vanity. "You have a daughter?" I looked at the camera confused. "Yea, she's 5 just like Keira. Her name is Khalisee." Layla smiled as she talked about her daughter. "Where is she?" I asked, grabbing my keys and walking out of my room. "With my mom, they're on a trip in California to see my great aunt." She answered.

Chicago 📍

"Fuck niggas talkin bout, dats a hit n you can't tell me nothin different

"Fuck niggas talkin bout, dats a hit n you can't tell me nothin different." KJ spoke as we listen to his song. "Nigga, dis shit ass." AK said as we started laughing. "on bro, shit is straight garbage." I laughed as he walked out the room. "Niggas need to start cleaning this "trap" shit is dirty." Chrissy spoke. "Clean it then maid." I spoke as she glared at me. "Where your little girlfriend? she asked me to do her hair today." Mya said walking into the Trap/Everything house.

Years back we all brought a house just in case something happened, later we turned it into our trap and the girls hair salon so that it wouldn't get raided, the front is a hair salon and the back is the trap. "What fucking girlfriend?" I snapped at her. "Stephanie." She laughed. "Fuck is you tryna be funny for?" I asked her with a glare. "Take a joke, but where is she? I don't have all day, I wanna go see JoJo later." She explained.