06'

Chicago 📍

"You chilled wit my homeboys yesterday?" JoJo came into my room asking me

"You chilled wit my homeboys yesterday?" JoJo came into my room asking me. "Yea, we went bowling why?" I looked up from my computer, I was currently doing my online college Nurse classes. "Where they go after?" He asked. "Im not sure, they said they had business to take care of." I shrugged as I clicked the answer to my last question. "Why what happened?" I asked him. "Don't worry about it." He shook his head walking out the room.

I picked up my phone seeing it was 8:57am, Keira was about to wake up, I went to my call log and clicked on Layla's number, letting the phone ring. "Hello?" I heard her voice. "Hey, Goodmorning." I spoke. "Where did the guys go last night?" I asked her. "They told me they had business to handle." She said, setting up her camera as I seen she was at work, Layla was an assistant to a top company owner, she never tells where she works though, she doesn't want anything or anyone to fuck it up.

"My brother just asked me where did they go?" I explained to her as I walked out my room. "Who J2?" She asked. I nodded as I set the camera and washed my hands in the kitchen sink. "I still can't believe he's your brother, you guys don't even look alike." She said as I laughed a little. "No one would ever believe us when we would say we were siblings." I said, drying my hands and taking the eggs out the fridge. "Imma add Mya in here, I need to ask her to do my hair later today." She explained as I nodded.

A few seconds later, I heard Mya say hello. "Mya can you do my hair tomorrow?" I heard Layla ask as I grabbed the pan and the spray butter, turning on the stove and spraying the butter. "Girl, you never keep a hair style in for long." Mya said as I started laughing. "No fake shit, I've only been around yall for 2 weeks and you had about 5 different hairstyles." I said laughing as Mya nodded her head. "okay cause I like to change my hair and what about it?" Layla said as we kept laughing.

Chicago 📍

"You stay running pussy

"You stay running pussy." I spoke as KJ woke up, we were currently hiding out at the safe house, we hit a lick last night and that shit went left. "J2 outside." BJ said as he opened the door. "Niggas could've said yall was doing sum last night." He said walking in. "To be honest, you don't need to be doing this shit anymore." AK spoke. "A nigga go to jail and now yall want me to change?" He snapped. "Change for your sisters, you not just living for yourself, you living for them too." I added.