03'

Chicago 📍

"Hello?" I moved my hair off my face as I answered the phone half asleep

"Hello?" I moved my hair off my face as I answered the phone half asleep. "Aye lil love, come pick me up." I heard JoJo's voice, my body instantly woke up. "Wait huh, I thought it was a couple more weeks?" I said wiping my eyes and sitting up in the bed. "They letting me out early, good behavior n shit, I'll be ready in like a hour though, come pick me up." He said. "Okay." I said, he hung up as I climbed out of bed and walked into my bathroom.

I used the bathroom, wiping myself, flushing and pulling my shorts back up, I washed my hands and faced following it but brushing my teeth and rubbing my skin care on my face. I finished doing my bathroom stuff and walked into my room. "Keira" I called out, checking my phone, it was currently 9:47am. "Keira, get up please, JoJo wants us to come get home." I yelled out my door. Walking towards my closet, I grabbed some Pj pants and a black hoodie, slipping it over my bra and shorts.

"Where we going?" Keira came into my room rubbing her eyes. "Just slip on a hoodie, you already wearing pants, we're going to get JoJo." I said brushing out my hair a little. "JoJo, okay." She instantly smiled, running to her room. I sprayed a little perfume, fluffy out my hair. Going towards my sock drawer, I grabbed a pair of Nike socks and slipped them on, I heard Keira's crocs come running back into my room.

"Ready!" She smiled. "Want to stop and get breakfast or grab a snack?" I asked her. "Stop and get breakfast." She said. "Just act like money grow on trees." I laughed. " money is paper, paper comes from trees." She said skipping out my room.

Chicago 📍

"You're leaving now?" This hoe from last night asked me, I needed a retwist and she wanted some dick, ain't nothing new

"You're leaving now?" This hoe from last night asked me, I needed a retwist and she wanted some dick, ain't nothing new. "Hell yea, this shit done." I said putting my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my keys and walked out her bedroom, down the hall and out the front door. My car was parked across the street, I got in my Black Hellcat and started up my car.

I felt my pocket vibrating, taking my phone out, I seen it was Mya. "Yo" I spoke. "Hey, JoJo told me he was coming home today but he didn't want me to pick him up, did he call you to pick him up?" She asked as she sounded upset. "Nah, you called everyone else?" I asked as I started to drive towards my house. "I called everyone except KJ, I think he's sleeping." She explained. "You think he had another bitch go get him?" She started creating scenarios in her head.

"No girl, he ain't that dumb." I said making a right while lighting my blunt and hitting it. "Wouldn't be the first time." She sighed. "And the first was his last, relax he probably had a family member go get him." I spoke, blowing the smoke out. "okay." She spoke, hanging up. I instantly called The groupchat with me, KJ, BJ, AK, TJ and Draco, K3 and JoJo. I seen the FaceTime start to connect.

"Yo" I spoke. "Wassup gang?" TJ rubbed his eyes. "Goodmorning" Draco spoke. "Lost my vape" TJ said. "Hittin my blunt." KJ said laying down. "J2 come home today?" I asked. "Ring K3" KJ said. K3 joined. "It's 10:12 in the morning." He said. "and I'm driving from a bitch house now, J2 come home today?" I asked. "Yeah, his lil sister from his mama side went to get him." He spoke.

Chicago 📍

"JoJo, you like my new room?" Keira asked as he sat on the couch

"JoJo, you like my new room?" Keira asked as he sat on the couch. "Yeah loyal, I love it." He spoke, calling her the nickname he gave us, he called us Love and Loyalty, his favorite two things considering we're his two favorite people. "Lil love, when you get enough money to pay for all this?" He asked. "Me and Keira's father, he helped and I also had a little nursing thing that was paying but now he's paying it off." I explained.

"Next year, ima start paying your rent." He spoke. "JoJo, it's fine."I said standing up. "Besides, I need him to do something since he wasn't here for me or her." I said pointing at Keira who was eating a snack in the kitchen. "You mind if two of my homeboys come chill here?" He asked. "JoJo, I don't want gangbangers in my house around Keira." I explained. "They not bangers, they leaders." He corrected me. "I'm staying upstairs, only two hours." I spoke.

"Actually, Keira, wanna go see aunt Pam, I can drop you off while I clean the house today." I asked her. "Yea." She said. "Did you take a shower last night?" I asked her. "Yes." She said. "Go get dressed then and I'll drop you off." I said as she went upstairs. "Okay miss mom." JoJo teased. "Someone needed too, someone mentally and physically stable." I said sliding on my slippers.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" He looked at me. "I didn't lay down and make her & I know you didn't but you can help me take care of her." I said. "Help, I been helping." He snapped back. "Giving us money while you're in jail isn't helping, stay out of jail and be there for your little sister." I glared at him.

Chicago 📍

"Who crib dis' is?" I asked J2 as we walked into this white apartment

"Who crib dis' is?" I asked J2 as we walked into this white apartment. "My sister's." He spoke as we sat on the couch. "We can smoke in hea'?" I asked. "Yea, just gotta air shit out 30 minutes before yall leave." He sat on the couch. "How it feels to be home?" I asked, lighting the blunt. "Good, I'm ready to go see Mya." He explained. "Still checking for her?" KJ asked. "Hell yea, love me some of her." He said as we started laughing.

"JoJo, I can smell the weed from outside the door." A girl said as she came in holding a box over her face. "Help me!" She said as he got up and grabbed the box, behind the box was Kalaisa. "Whats he doing here?" She looked at me with a weird face. "These my homeboys." J2 said. "No no no, out!" She looked at me. "I said no gang related people in my home and I meant that." She said.

"What so bad about us?" I asked her as J2 sat the box on the counter. "I don't want anything to do with guns or drugs or the dirty money." She rambled. "Give it a month." I spoke. "Huh?" She looked at me confused. "Hang around us for a month and see if you even notice any of our gang related things." I spoke. "How'd yall even meet?" J2 asked. "I seen them across the street from Pops house and we became cool." She explained.

"When you was gonna say some bout having a sister?" I asked him. "You didn't tell them about me?" She put her hand on her hip. "I kept you and my gang related things apart for your safety." J2 said. "Nigga you been in this shit since you was 14, they was bound to come together." KJ spoke, J2 glared at him. "Started at 14? JoJo you told me you didn't engage in any of this until you were 20!" Kalaisa yelled.