07'

Chicago 📍

"Have fun today okay!" I said to Keira as she walked to the school doors

"Have fun today okay!" I said to Keira as she walked to the school doors. "I love you!" I said as she went inside, as I turned I seen a guy, walking a young boy up towards the walkway. "Excuse me!" The little boy spoke, as I moved to the side. "Sorry!" I giggled as I started to walk away. "Aye miss!" The man spoke as the little bout went inside the school, I turned around as he walked closer. "I cannot let yo pretty ass walk away without gettin dat number or sum mama." His thick Chicago accent spoke.

I smiled, "thank you for calling me pretty, I'll put my number in your phone." I spoke. "wha ya name is lil mama?" He asked as he pulled his phone out. "Kalaisa." I smiled as I typed my number into his phone. "Real pretty shit, ma name Von, I'a hit you up later lil mama." He spoke as he walked away. I smiled as I walked to the car, getting in and pulling out the school parking lot. "FaceTime call from JoJo" the care speaker said. "Would you like to answer?" It's then says.

"Yes." I spoke as the call connected. "Lil love?" I heard his voice. "hi JoJo." I spoke as I made a left right. "I need a favor, a huge favor." He spoke. "I'm not calling a job acting like your P.O again." I said. "no lil love, just let me and my shawty stay with you till our new place finishes getting renovated." He explained. "Who?" I asked. "Mya, the only girl I been with." He said. "I think it would be weird considering I'm not friends with them anymore." I spoke up. "what happened, that was fast as fuck?" He asked. "Chrissy just helped me open my eyes a little more, that's all." I smiled.

Just a couple seconds later, a bang came to my door. "Fuck is that?" JoJo said as he went and opened the door, in came in Teeski and Layla. "Look I don't really care if you don't fit in, we like you and we want to make you feel welcome." Layla rambled as she walked inside with Teeski Dabbing up JoJo behind her. "Me and Teeski decided we needed to come and give you reasons why you should be friends with people who are different
from you." She explained.

"You was just gonna stop talkin ta me like that lil folks?" I walked into the kitchen while she was cooking dinner for Keira

"You was just gonna stop talkin ta me like that lil folks?" I walked into the kitchen while she was cooking dinner for Keira. Me and Layla had stayed a while and KJ and Mya pulled up. "I mean we were only friends for two weeks, not that long." She shrugged as she cut tomatoes. "Fuck you mean?" I snapped at her, like we wasn't just vibing for them two week. "Does fuck stand for what in that sentence?" She asked.