My first chapter.

Melanie was shaking so much that when Friday grabbed her hand it felt like she was holding on to a cold clammy lawn mower

Melanie was shaking so much that when Friday grabbed her hand it felt like she was holding on to a cold clammy lawn mower. Her eyes were red and glistened with tears. Uncle Bernie got off the couch and walked over to the phone, Quantum and Ms. Dekker clearly felt out of place, so they started to gather their things up saying a rushed goodbye to everyone, whereas for Dr. Barnes she was sitting on a stack of old notepads enveloped in her work completely unaware of the chaos in her own home. The tv blared across it all like a train fulling of the rails and Melanie is the driver.

All this was hard for Friday to processes she felt like she was in a glass house that was caving in, oblivious to what she was doing she stood up and at the top of her lungs screamed.

"STOP" her voice sounding like she had sucked on a tank of helium and yelled into microphone. Everyone stopped and turned to look at her.

"It's important for everyone to remain calm" she said.

"Says the one screaming her lungs out while standing on her mother's old theory notebooks" Ian said under his breath. Bernie glanced at Melanie and nodded as it was scary to see her so ... awake.

"Your right, you kids need your rest" Bernie said putting the phone down.

"Yeah, about that ..." Ms. Dekker said nervously, from the doorway "after the incident today I've been told to vacate Mrs. Barnes of the premises. So, you can't stay here." Friday buried her hands in her head.

"Then where are we going to stay" Friday groaned.

"We could book into a hotel" Ian suggested.

Next thing they new they were staying in one of the finest hotels in Switzerland. Friday was overjoyed to have a commutable bed she couldn't wait to sleep in that was until Melanie didn't.