Part 2 of chapter 11

The following dream she had was a lot better than the first. She saw Highcrest, the old principal, all her friends, Mrs Cannon, Mr McLean, Mr Fontana, Mirabella chucking some poor girl's clothes into the swamp and Trea following along willingly. She saw Sussan and Drake talking happily. Then she saw Her, Ian, and Melanie sitting on the grass near the old tree laughing.

"Friday" someone was trying to wake her up from this beautiful dream, how dare they. She opened her eyes, at first, she thought the Greek god Apollo was trying to wake her up, but the Greek god of sunlight was just myth and there was only one person who looked like a Greek god and was annoying enough to wake her up.

"Friday we've got to leave now" Ian whispered.

That woke her up, she jumped up and stumbled of the bunk bed not realising it was high of the ground, if Ian hadn't caught her, she would have landed face first into wooden planks resulting in splinters in her face. Melanie was almost in tears for witnessing this.

"I knew it" she said wiping her eyes "you to are made for each other".

Friday and Ian blushed.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I think it's time we leave" Friday said jumping out Ian's arms. She inspected the door knob, using Mel's bobby pins she picked the door in less then 2 minutes. She turned the nob slowly making sure not to make a noise. They slowly tiptoed across the wooden floor boards, flinching every time the floor beneath them made the slightest creek.

When they reached the door which behind slept Binky and Ingrid. Friday knelt down and started to pick the door; her hands shook every move she made.

"HEY" a voice bellowed, Friday snaped her head round in fear. Roberto, he looked like a bull, eyes full of furry ready to charge at any minute.

"RUN" Ian said grabbing the girls hands and pulling them down the corridor. They ran through the boat, air tearing apart their lungs. Hiding whenever danger was near. They ran out to the deck of the boat and of course a dead end. Now the whole ship was looking for them, and Roberto was quick on there tail. He slid across the deck and attempted to grab Ian by the collar, only for Ian to grab his arms kick him in the stomach.

"Chuck him over board" Friday yelled "he can't swim that well remember".

"Melanie under that tarp" she said pointing to a round object covered by a grey tarp with the letters N.W.L.P on it was fastened to it. "Is the life bout I need you to get it ready so we can escape". Melanie tear the tarp of and started to prepare for release. Suddenly there was a cry and Friday turned to see Roberto fall of the boat. Ian ran up and jumped into the life boat followed by Friday.

"Ready" Melanie cried.

"Yeah" Ian and Friday choired. Melanie pulled the emergency lever, and boat dropped. Friday screamed clenching on to Ian and closed her eyes. SMACK! The boat hit the water drenching them in the water. When Melanie recovered, she turned the boat on full speed and steered away as far as possible. She looked like she was in an action movie as she drove the boat the wind blowing in her hair.

"I SUGGEST YOU PUT ON A LIFE JACKET" she yelled over the waves.