Part 14

The next morning Bernie pulled up in front of hotel in a white BMW

The next morning Bernie pulled up in front of hotel in a white BMW. The three were waiting at the front tired and grumpy.

"Good morning" Bernie said smiling down at them.

"I can tell that your lying" Melanie said with a yawn "It's not in the least a "Good Morning". Terrible or awful would be a better describing word for this particular morning". She slumped into the front seat a proceeded to fall asleep.

"I understand the urgency of the case, but do we really have to leave a 5 in the morning" Ian said Jumping in the back. Friday slid in next to him.

"He has a point, if you expect us to solve this case were going to need some sleep".

"Oh dear, I'm afraid Melanie's rubbing of on you to" Bernie chuckled.

"Don't talk to me I'm going to sleep" Friday groaned toppling over on Ian.

"See what I mean" Bernie said.

"We can't hear you were sleeping" Ian mumbled resting his head on the car window. Friday had rested her in his lap and had fallen asleep, he ran his fingers through her hair, his eyes dropped slowly and he slept peacefully with Friday in his arms.

A/N: Sorry the chap is only half finished I,m working on a hard chapter.