Idk what to call this chapter

(I'll say this takes place in season 7)

Scar pov:

I should call Lizzie, she's smart at relationships and stuff. I pulled my phone out to text her.

                I need your help could you come over?

Sure :>
                                                         Your a life saver

After a few minutes I heard her arrive and knock at my door.
I opened the door and she came in with a look of confusion on her face.

"What is it that has gotten you so worried scar? You made me fly all the way to hermit craft!" Lizzie said angrily, I could tell she wasn't mad but instead just confused and worried about me.

"I was going to asked grian out but I'm scared and I don't know what to dooooo!" I walked over to my couch and sat down to mope.

"Why are you asking me not Scott or something?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Because you're wise and stuff... and Scott is busy."

"I am wise you're right. Wait- GRIAN?!? YOU LIKE GRIAN?!?" she said as if that bit of information had just reached her.

"Yes?"

"Ohhh I ship it." She grinned at me.

"So do you think I should just do it or make it a big thing or what?" I said as I blushed from embarrassment.

"From what I know about Grian he won't want something crazy right? So keep it low key and don't make him stressed. I'd say just get him flowers and ask him." She sat down on the couch and pat me on the back in attempt to comfort me.

"Ok, and I know what kind of flowers he'd want!"

(Time skip because time skip)

I stood outside of grians door, Lizzie was hiding out of view. I knocked on the door and held my breath as panic rised in me. The door opened.

"He's here G." It was Scott- wait I thought he had said he was busy working, why is he at grians base?
Grians face appeared as he pushed Scott out of the way.

"H-hey s-scar." Grian was holding a flower bouquet identical to the one I had bought him, lilac poppies and sunflowers. He looked up and blushed as we both just stared at each other.

"Go on one of you has to say it?" Scott said as if he had been trying to convince grian for quite some time.

"W-would- would you-" i said then was cut off by grian.

"Would you want to go out with me?" He said in a rush.

"I was gonna say it! Yes though very yes much yes's!" I said and held the flowers out for him.

"I think we had the same idea when it came to flowers huh?" He said and laughed softly as he took the flowers and handed me his.

"Maybe, but I know they remind you of when we lived together during third life."

"I miss when we were just together and you weren't a red name during third life, it was fun to just be with each other." Grian said softly, his tone changed to a more somber one for a second.

"We can be like that again! We could go on a trip or something just the two of us!" I said and beamed at the blonde avian.

"That sounds fun, and like we could talk without Lizzie or Scott eavesdropping." Grian looked over his shoulder to point out Scott sitting on a chair in his base listening then pointed to Lizzie who was poking her head out from a tree in the forest.

"Yeah maybe this weekend. Should- should I call you my "boyfriend" now?" I said.

"I'd like that, just also call me Grian and not some dumb nickname like "birdie" ok?" My handsome boyfriend said.

"Well I'll call you Grian sometimes but birdie is now my favorite nickname for you"

"Nooooooo!" He said and pretended to pout.

"I feel like I've been stressing about telling you for so long now that you're my boyfriend it feels weird like I don't know what to be thinking about all the time anymore?"  He said as he gestured for me to come in. I sat on one of the chests he had lying around his base.

"Well now I guess you can think about building the back of your base, that's something you should be thinking about."

"But I don't wanna!"

"You have to at some point!"

"I second that. G, build the back of your base." Scott said.

"I agree. Build it." Lizzie said as she walked to join us.

"Ughhhhhh." He crossed his arms.

"I'll build it when I feel like it but right now I'm gonna go plan a date for me and scar."

"Close enough I won't complain." I said. I got up and when over to grian to hug him.

"What's this for?" He said looking up at me as I hugged him.

"Because I know you're trying and it's difficult for you sometimes. Not just to build the back of bases."

"Cod, why are you so adorable!" He said as he blushed slightly.

(I'll write the camping trip at some point I think)