hard reality

“Arik. You have to do this ceremony soon. Our pack is starting to question if she's the real lunar or not. You've assigned her gamma you give in all the luxuries of The luna will you just do the ceremony” michael demands

“No I will not ! she's too weak. She's not ready. She's never going to be ready. There has to be a way To fix this to change this she can't be lunar she's incapable of it” Arik growls Slamming his hand on the top of his desk. He stares michael.

Michael Let's out a long sigh

“why are you so damn stubborn. The goddess would not do this unless cara had a purpose here”

Arik Growls and answers

“maybe the purpose was just for you to meet sara”

He can't deny that everything about her. Make some want to hold her, kiss her and love her, but it terrifies him to know that she Might not be strong enough to be a luna. To take care of an entire pack like their her children. How could she ever be strong enough hell? His own mother wasn't strong enough.

“I have a solution” Arik Reply quickly.

“I will reject Cara and I will make dawn. My chosen luna “He says biting down on his tongue. The words sound foul coming from his mouth. It feels even worse . Rejecting her feels wrong…

“I think that's a mistake” michael Answers full of anger.

“Dawn is terrible. Self-centered an arrogant, she only wants your money. She only wants the title so that she can boss people around. Are you really this foolish? Can you not see the goddess Has given you a gift and you're gonna throw it away. Really fine. We'll do it your way. But I think it's gonna fail. No no I know it's gonna fail but we'll do it your way alpha..” Michael turns and storms out of his office.

leaving him sitting there staring at his desk.

The lump in his throat and the pain in his chest

” I have to do this even if it's just to protect her and my pack. Dawn will be the lunar everything will be fine” He mutters to himself as he Feels as if he's being watched. He looks up at the door and meets a beautiful pair of Emerald eyes tears glistened just on the surface but pride holds them back.

“Cara” He whispers as she just stares at him and knots her head.

“I'll be gone soon if I don't worry. “She says turning around and slamming his door