new beginning

It's been almost a year to the day since she left the lightning pack.

Left her whole life behind and her goddess given mate.

She attempted to go rogue for a while.

But it just didn't work for her.

It didn't feel Right, so she found herself at her Uncle pack. They took her in with open arms and she's been training with them.

“Okie dokie people it's a big day” her uncle Proclaims with a large smile on his face. As he looks around the training stadium.

“What is the big day uncle robert” cara asks Smiling up at him from the push-up position. She was in reaching down a pulls her up by her hand and gives her a big hug.

“Oh, my sweet girl, my sweet girl. The alpha king himself is coming. He has proclaimed that we are his pride enjoy pack  Or at least that's what the  letter says. “Uncle robert says with a big o belly laugh

“I mean, I myself am proud of my pack out of my Luna. Proud of my beautiful niece. Who is the top trainer. But let's see what the Alpha king himself has to say” uncle robert says his face fulled with joy.

As he links arms with her and walks towards the packhouse,

“your aunt has set out some lovely dresses for you. I know You're not the one to dress up but for your Dear old uncle robert would you please” he says with a bright smile. 

Rolling her eyes she smiles

“under one condition My dagger's Stay strapped to my thighs so any dress she puts me in better hide them..”

A bigger smile spreads across his lips “absolutely My beautiful girl. It's good to know. You're always there to guard me.” He Leans over and kisses her quickly on the forehead.

As they enter the pack house. He walks to his office and she turns towards the lunas office.

“Auntie rosa” she whispers as she knocks on the door.

“Come in my beautiful girl come Come I have picked several dresses. That'll accent your beauty but still hide your deadliness.'“ She says with a giggle as she pushes the door wide

Four dresses hang balanced on the edge of her large building bookshelf a long beautiful black lace dress. Two Mid Lengths burgundy dresses, one made out of delegate lace and the other Bright shiny sequence, but the last one causes her to gasp. A beautiful floor length lavender laced dress that just screams wear me.

Her Auntie Rosa giggles and claps her hands.

“I knew the lavender  was it!! The other three are yours to keep as well. But I knew just knew that that lavender one was meant to be yours!”

Reaching out to Touch the dress softly, she smiles. looking  back at her aunt.

“ Thank you I love them. I'll wear each one of them someday. But this one. This is the one I will wear tonight for you and uncle.”

Auntie Rosa claps again in smiles. “Wonderful, please take it and be ready by 7 o'clock. We'll meet you on the stairs I'll have the rest of them brought to your room later”

Cara Smiles again and picks up the dress. Walking out of the Luna's office. She heads toward her room.

now She has to figure out what to do with all of this red hair.