good googly moogly

Kara made it into the room in time to help. Evan, with some of the questions, the gammas had about the mate bond and things along that nature.

“ So if I understand this right when I have my mate? I still have to protect the luna and the pups. Along with my mine?”

Looking around the room, she finds the voice. It's an old friend richard holles. The gamma of her uncle's pack.

Biting her lip, she suppresses the giggle and shakes her head

“ Yes, Richard, but I'm pretty sure you have no problem. Protecting my auntie or any of my cousins along with your wife.

Who happens to be her best friend.

When it comes down to it, all of you need to understand that.

There is a wonderful and amazing connection between a gamma and a luna. And just like there will be a wonderful connection between your mate and the Alpha family. Many packs still see the gamma as the third in command and nothing important. But that is not true. The gamma has the most important job, and that is to protect the alpha family. And be there for the lunar and the pups.

Evan isn't my gamma, but he is my best friend. He is evalyn gamma…

He is also one of Miguel's best friends, being an alpha. Luna Beta or gamma isn't just a Title, it should be a family. You should love and respect and accept every single person in your family. Now I'm not saying go out there and be a carpet for your Luna to walk all over you. But when you give respect, you get respect. When you give love, you get love. So if you treat your luna like your sister, then you're great, you got it going. It's going to be a wonderful life. And you will work together with an amazing person. But if you go in there thinking, oh, i'm just third in line  i'm only here if the luna gets into trouble blah blah blah blah, then you're not going to a fulfill your true purpose as a gamma.

But that's enough for today. I believe we should join for lunch and when you come back. Gamma Evan will have you guys outside for a little bit of training. Have a beautiful afternoon, fellas.”  Turning on her heel, she walks back toward Evan and pats Him softly on the chest with a wink.

“ See you at lunch turd butt” She giggles and grabs her stuff, running out of the room quickly before he can have some quick smart ass commet for her.

Fling in the door open. She runs forward, looking back, looking over her shoulder as she runs into a brick wall.  A very meaty brick wall She starts to fall back slightly as two strong arms grip her waists, holding her upright

“ I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going” She whispers as she finally looks up into the face of donovan miguel's brother.

“ You can run into my arms anytime” He says with a smile, his thoughts warm breath blows across her face tickling the hairs on her forehead.

Swallowing hard, she stands herself upright and smiles at him. “Thank you so much for catching me.. I should really pay better attention to where i'm going. “ She matters, biting her lips as her eyes meet his. There are beautiful crystal blue..

A small smile plays across his lips as he leans closer to her ear and whispers. “ Like I said beautiful, you can run into my arms whenever you want”

The words send shivers down her spine, and her breath catches in her chest . He pulls back his stares into her eyes.

Seconds feel like ours as their eyes. Just lock on to each other a small cough. Pull them away from each other as they put a little space in between them.

“ Donny, you bugging cara?” Miguel says as he steps in between them and throws his arm over caras sholder.

“ Not at all, brother just catching a beautiful lady before she falls” He says with a wink as a nods to his brother and   walks away towards the dining hall.