[ you look so lonely] jotaro

Lonely Jotaro, X android/ hologram reader in futuristic settings!

his pov!

[y/n]

Shes beautiful, that beautiful bright eyes, that lasting smile glow in the pitiful night of the streets, her long hair is appear soft and with the soft gaze staring down at me. The pathetic human, looking weak of drowning of tiredness and sadness of another companion or was it because of how much I isolated myself from the chaotic world.

The beautiful neon lights shin upon us and the figure of the screen disappeared for a moment before reappearing front of me in a human form as it finding amusing of a human standing on the ledge of the building.

" human, what's wrong? You should be in bed asleep and have your android take care of you" she tired to touch me but couldn't reach of how I take a step back.

" not anymore, mine was taken away..." I spoke subconsciously

Why am I speaking to this thing? I shouldn't come here but I always finding myself walking towards this hologram that look just like [y/n] ...no my [y/n].

It was silence before smiling bright and make a come here motion. I didn't move an inch but my attention was focus on her.

"Well take me home then? I can be your new friend-"

"No, that wouldn't do" I spoke and stare every inch of their face as a same as [y/n] . My beloved...

"But you look so lonely" it spoke as it got bigger in form of a giant figure that look down upon. With the same gleaming eyes and a chuckle escaped.

"I can fix that, my human"

In low voice it spoke, same as [y/n] and I wouldn't be close to another thing like that but in longing heart and the same time I miss her greatly then ever.

"I declined the offer " I then turn around and walk away but before glancing back at the same appearance of [y/n]. Who stood still for a moment until it disappeared again into another motion picture.

Few days ago ~

" [y/n] close your eyes" I spoke while my there something behind my back of her surprise present.

[y/n] smile in pleasing before gently close her eyes and with a smile form. I gently grab the new advanced technology and place in her hand.

"Open"

she gasp in surprise

"Jotaro! How-"

"Don't worried my beloved. Now you can come with me in everywhere you want instead this city that only allows." I said and place the small electronic chip behind her ear and then onto mine as we're interlinked.

"I love it" she smiled and reached over to hugged as I grip her waist. I melted in her touch even it's non human but still I felt her touch of comfort.

"glad to hear [y/n]"

In that moment I wanted to cherish forever but she was gone.

A/N: Lowkey thinking making a book about this 😭  but enjoy this short and sweet!