no control [ josuke ]

smut!, X female reader and angered issues//hot headed : ]

[7/20]

3rd pov:

[name] have angered issues ; trying not to explode out of little things and sometimes she wouldn't regret her action but with Josuke he's totally opposite. childish, carefree, warm, and kind.

[name] couldn't help to grow a liking.

[name] stare down at Josuke with eyebrows furry together, underneath the table her hands are shaking of many things; anxious and maddening.

"i just think maybe you could reread it again..." [name] teeth grind together with a her eyes cast down to cool warm herself.

"oh! okay." he stare at the textbook but before he take a look at [name] who's shaking in her seat and her body.

"...you okay?" He ask as his worried eyes look at [name] as her reaching point gave in causing her to stand up suddenly that shaken Josuke as his  eyes widen.

"You startled me!...something wrong?" He ask and quickly got up to get closer to [name].

[switching [name] pov]

"I'm leaving, we can continue later! " I spoke quickly as my tone of voice is deep but have a bit of rudeness as he  bite his lips and look around in desperation.

"wait, i can  help you and I really enjoyed your-"

"No josuke - Damnit! I really need to go-" i shouted but cut myself when I realize the hurtful expression.

his  pretty blue eyes sparkles , lips plum with tint of pink and his gem earrings that glint in the light.

words can't escape from me from reflection of josuke eyes. That I saw my face look furious and my jaw tightened.

this isn't how it supposed to go! Why I must be like this of little things even josuke wanted to help.

"Later"

I fix my self away of ashamed. Without another word I left in hurry and escape the dreadful space.

My shaking figure haven't left as people bump into without any excuses or apologize me. With a second thought I ran though the crowns with my breathing got heavier. I need to be calm...calm. I angrily think and stop front my house as I saw my fingers still shaking.

"It's happening" I bite down my bottom lip and slowly my fist reach towards myself. I need to release it on myself. Tears began to pool.

"[name] put your hand down, remember you're hurting yourself..." a voice call.

Rohan stood next me in second, he quickly grab both hands and slowly use it to press his face and squish his cheeks together.

A ting of warmth with sensation flow into my of relief as my vision clear up.

"thanks rohan"

"it's big brother! that bas- "

He grab his tea cup.

" So tell me did he did something stupid again?" he said with a harsh tone as you guys sitting down on the couch. You lean your head back with amuse.