love for love [Jolyne]

girl x girl, fluff, forbidden love and lgbtq+ (for happy pride month)
Reader is women (female) :]

[edit version 7/11]

3rd Pov:

[name] reach towards for a lemon from the tree but another hand grab it instead. Her eyes follow the thin arm and pair of bright chartreuse eyes that caught her to stare a period time before she crack a smile.

"don't you believe this? a beautiful house and you. all in same place" [name] spoke as jolyne cheeks is brighter then the strawberry she ate and the juice [name] drink as she gently suck the straw and lay a warm kiss on jolyne lips.

"remember the first time you kiss me?" jolyne ask and [name] nodded with a smile as her arms lock around her-even though the hot summer of italy can't beat her to stay close of jolyne warmth.

[back to the year]

~

[reader] pov:

"Ah! There's goes the [last name] families!"

Many people at the party greet me by kissing my both side of cheeks but some kiss my top hand with warmth. Especially my father who get carried away with the most attention from his friends. My mother got carried away with her side of friends.

"Look at that!" My older brother cheered with his arm hang around me.

"What now, the ladies got your attention?" I question and chuckle because I already know what's he's thinking.

"Beautiful ladies everywhere! Anyways I have to go and you better behave. You know you can't-...show the side of you in this party that are full with religious old heads" He pat my shoulder and join with the ladies as I pause a moment with my eyes follow the lips of a women chatting loudly but I glance away quick of her eyes snap towards me.
What I care but Oh boy, this be tougher then I expect when skins are showing off.

I reach for a cigarette but a pair of paint nails snatch it from my hands-

"[name]! Not now and especially front of these people. Show some respect of your godfather"

I turn my head to the side, underneath my eyes my Godfather is there. I quickly came to his side with a kiss and a hug as I tried to get my cigarette from my mom but she throw it to a water fountain.

"my [name] you grown so much" He chuckle but have a raspy voice. He's a very kind person and humble of a old man. I gave a nodded as my eyes follow when he outstretched his arm to the guest he's beside with.

"I want you to meet a very close friend of mine the Joestar family's " I look over  to a group people at a table who sat very formal, beautiful dresses to the party and they stood out from the rest of guest as they soon stop chatting once they noticed me.

"Here's my old friend who's head of this family Jonathan Joestar"

Jonathan introduced everyone in his  family as I introduce myself but my gaze are lock with a person that there eyes are staring back of interest.

"This is jolyne who's about same age as you" Then it hit me why there so much of attention between us and this tension in the air. My stomach turn as I felt lightheaded.

"Excus me, I need to use the restroom" I tried to walk quickly but stumble in process with my hands feels numb.

This all make sense now. When my jolyne mother was pregnant. My parents and them both arranged marriage between us because family business. The Joestar are wealthiest people . Both my parents where sure that jolyne mother are  expected a male but everything is ruined once she born.