my masterpiece [ rohan ]

X female reader, optimistic, and cheerful and bittersweet ending! :]

[8/3]

[name]  pov:

" what the hell you're doing in morioh ?"

but instead responding I look around his studio, grab a few paint brush but felt a glare.

" I can't pay a friend a visit! " I answered and felt the tickling of the brush as I draw it around my hands but drop them on the floor as I look for more of his clutter corner. A long sigh pass from rohan when he clench his pencil.

" whatever just don't distract me but whats up with the new yacht you brought? it a amusing for me to see you riding it" he began to sketch and grab a eraser but fell from my abrupt fall from the paintbrush on the floor as I let a grunt.

Rohan let a smirk of my clumsiness.

"Ha, my car broke down at the last country I went and bought a new yacht instead " I brought myself up with the paint brush and flick it to the corner.

I sigh in boredom but quick went by his side.

"hey Rohan how long you're working on your...whatever that thing is" I ask as I lean towards forward but he flinched back and cover it up.

"It's not a thing you idiot. It's my masterpiece of a work. " he softly gazed at his piece and gently press his finger.

"what a nude women you hiding? Anyways, let's go out! show me what's around here since I heard its a wonderful place to live" i chirp and slam my hand on his desk that cause his tools to fall and his self to jolt up from my aggressive demands.

"Just go by yourself " he snap but I quickly grab his wrist as he tensed but felt a electric of shock that stumble me.

when the last time we hold any contact ?

"come on, don't be like that." I spoke and grab his hand firmly as I swing the door open.

"No, I don't any time of your childish games "

"Let's go" I yanked him as I walk out.

"hmm, i wonder what restaurants they have here?"
I looked around and saw high schoolers walking towards us. I quickly shot a look at Rohan calm face turn to alert of approaching people.

I let out a laugh of amuse of who high schoolers cause this grown man to tense up!

"rohan-san!" a short guy shouted while a guy with pompadour hair style followed hesitantly and a guy with scars on his face but they seem to  stare at me as I gave a bright smile. They quickly looked away to the side.

"I'm [name] , rohan friend here but nice to meet you guys!" An old habit to lean forward to their face while I quickly grab their hands to shake that made them blush of surprise of my bold move.

"space [name] and don't around with that habit" rohan grab my shoulder to hold me back from hugging them but instead I stumble into his chest as my arms open.

"H-hello I am Koichi and nice to meet you!" he bow carefully

" I'm Okuyasu! " he now quickly into a ninety degree.

"The pompadour guy kept starring of something that seem different but he stutter out a word slowly that he grow into confidence.

"nice to meet you, I'm josuke" he spoke and his cheeks was beaming red and innocently scratch his nose.

I laugh of their weird way to introduce themselves but reply of whatever I have in mind.

Rohan pov: