[another life] jolyne

X gender neutral reader, enemy to lovers, regret, spoiler warning for part 6! death mention.

[8/5]

[name] pov:

I don't understand...why jolyne is willing to sacrifice herself for a child as Pucci went off to chase that kid and I ignored his voice . I stare at the sunset with many stars are starting to appear of joestar birthmark they are gifted to.

I helpless fall to my side of my inside being crunch of jotaro stand pierced through me before Pucci kill him.

"...I don't understand jolyne...why my nonexistent heart still aching for your actions?" I spoke as the water shift upwards and the piece of stars slowly fall onto the water with the gravity shifted. Slowly I turn to my side of the earth seem to crumble down of every second.

I don't we're I'm hold at.

but jolyne...her body is slowly sinking and next to hers was her father with one arm out to reach her. I inhaled the water as I realized Pucci lost once the air is thicken, as nothing is making noise and the water slowly rising with no gravity is present everything was floating around. Living or dead and I don't know what's next.

I sink further with my thoughts slip away before touching the cold fingers of jolyne and I let out a cried of regret and hopeless.

3rd pov:

From that [name] doesn't exist anymore at that time of universe and didn't realize they love jolyne but jolyne have already accepted she already have fallen for them but in bad timing for both.

Both want to see each other again and if fate is willing to . they will meet again even it's the last time of same universe .

what a wonderful world: a.u

Emporio stood in shock of the appearance of jolyne and his other friends seem better in this universe as it began to rain.

"Ah, I'm irene and his name is annakiss...oh where's your parents?" Irene (jolyne) ask softly and open the door but another voice spoke back in the driver seat. that pop their head out as their eyes shifted at the young boy.

Emporio felt he's going to faint, w-what that person doing here of all place but felt no threat from them.

[name] looks more calmer, their facial expression seem to be gentle toward him, as eyes are gleam with life, the way their mouth tug to a smile that he never imagined and what shocks that their appearance change a bit but not much a big difference. he/she are a completely different and caring person.

"im [ another name], my fiancée Irene,  we're getting married at this spring but along the way we encounter people to give a lift" they spoke warmly and kiss Irene (jolyne) knuckles.

"....." emporio was caught off guard of marriage part but he knows that jolyne hold feeling for [name] in the universe he's from.

"Shit! We're better go off, Damn storm is coming and I'm only paying ten dollars" Ermes yelled and got in the vehicle as [name] laugh in response but jolyne hug the crying boy as he shout his name.

Before they can drive down more they meet another hiker that looks familiar to a weather reporter guy.