triangle [Gyro vs. Diego] [pt3]

Pt3! , X female reader, Diego smut!, fluff and sorrows!
editing during my bedtime ;)

[name] pov:

"[name] I have a question, were you actually planning to marry him?" he glacé down at his hand that is cover with a leather black glove but it seem to tighten when his knuckles stretch out the glove.

I stay silent in hope he gets my answers but rather he wait for words then my silence

"yes, I am "

the word hit him as a flying brick is thrown at him when he scowl but he slowly nodded.

"I see then..." he spoke and clear his throat with his covered hand raise to tug his cap. Then he stood up.

"...I can't changed your mind but sweetheart, my heart will long for you, may you dream about me forever ...and goodbye for now" he lean over as his eyes glow underneath his cap,  turn his head as he left a kiss on my forehead and walk away swiftly in the dark before he glance back.

I calmly stood up but stop when my eyes wells up with tears , I felt terrible to leave him like that but my heart do belong to Diego and only him.

And our unborn child that will have a loving father and a family. I don't want to brake what I have now , when it's beautiful.

But Gyro , before I got with Diego I do wonder about us.

Our future but it too late.

"Diego, Honey your serious going to the military?" I ask when I follow his steps around the house.

I was middle knitting's a blanket but got caught when he tells me the news.

"hon, I know it's out of blue but I have to since I'm the only male in the family and we're about to go to war soon [name] " Diego kept walking around the house to pack and find anything he could take.

"Okay but how long?" I stop myself and stressing out of him missing my pregnancy.

"I don't know yet, but I want be soon since-shit!" He run downstairs and left me.

I really hope he can back soon before the baby is born. I look down at my stomach nothing is noticeable still but another life is growing. Now I'm planning to tell him when he comes home as for a welcome back surprise.

"[name] I'm leaving tomorrow morning have you seen-oh you have it" he smiled gently as I hold his necklace of a picture of me inside

"You don't remember where you left it?" I clipped on for him

"But I'll return for you" he lean forward as I embrace into his arms

Diego lips brush against my neck then make his way to my lips as he carefully kiss them and slowly nibble it. We tease each other before kissing. he then touch inches of my curves. 

He began to press me against the hallway wall as he grab my hips to bring myself closer. He press his tone body against mine. He began to button down as his knee is press between my legs to open them up as I gasp.

My cheeks flush up when his knee press my core. He gave a sly smirk at my reaction and finally he's button down.

"you love the view of this" he then grab my hand and place on his abs that is rock hard along he's vein arms and hands.  I shy touch it as he purrs to my finger tips.

He began to pull down my skirt/pants along with my undergarment as he look at me.

"Sorry if this unusual but I'm really want to make love with you" he spoke as he rub my core as I was already wet to began with.