[Gentleman's] Jonathan & Dio

mother reader and reader X George Joestar , child Jonathan, child dio, and fluff!

[name] pov:

"Jojo, mind your manners!" my husband George spoke across the table, while I was sitting next to him I frown from his tone of voice that is use against my boy. 

jojo jump from his voice, quickly lift his elbow away from the table and grab a cloth to wipe his mouth.

"Why can't you be more like Dio..." he turn away from jojo and stare down at his whine glass, but I turn to Dio, who is smirking and I gently press my lips together and not feeling the appetite.

I sigh and stand up to  call the waiter that I'm finished but George tried to get me back to my seat but I gave a cold shoulder. I passed by jojo as he gave a shy glance but look down at his messy food but I gently gave a sweet kiss on his cheeks before saying goodnight. He quickly press his against my knuckles.

"dear mother have a well sleep"

I was brushing my hair, front of a huge Victoria mirror with my night gown and notice Dio standing by the door but wasn't looking at me.

"Dio?" I ask and turn towards him as he quickly glance at me but hesitated his words.

"Dio what are you doing here, you should go to bed like jojo" I spoke again

"Excuse me Mother, I wanted to wish you a goodnight and well I want your company before going to bed" Dio ask and I quickly nodded and pat a spot on the bed.

"Dio you're so kind and gentle with your words~" I said as I put my brush down.

Dio smiled a little but I gently squeeze his cheek and kiss his forehead.He was blushing sightly and looked anywhere but me. While I giggle of his cuteness.

Little I didn't know that Jojo was watching the whole time.

It was time for bed, with the lights are flicker off in the dark with my side is press against the bed with the silk bedsheets covering me.

"you're going hard on Jojo, dear" I spoke as george lay down in the dark but he gently hold my waist. As he brought me closer for warmth.

He let out a sigh

"I just wanted him to be more a gentleman and build some manners" he said press his lips against my back of my neck

"for the ladies " I joked and giggled as he let out a amuse hum

"maybe" he spoke and holder me tighter.

"maybe he's too lonely..." he mumbled and brush my hair away to expose more of my neck.

"He will always have dio or erina" i spoke back as I raised my eyebrow of his words.

"[name], another of our child wouldn't hurt much..."

I felt a rush of butterflies and my mind exploded of his words but with first time in a while George insist making a child (instead love).

"g-george- I-wait a minute.."

"Don't worried about it now. Your health is more important to me, dear"

"y-yes..." i blink away my flustered

[A/N- also let me know if you want a lemon or a chapter with George! ]

"morning mother , I hope you sleep well "

"Morning dio!" As I walk into the living room but noticed jojo wasn't present as always.

"Dio where is Jojo?"