morioh town [m.reader]

\Male Reader|

<3

reader pov:
My eyes scanned across the streets, with on hand holding a lollipop [any choice of sweeties or a drink]. I stood next to my brother-Jotaro- and both bing tall we stood out from the crowds.

I'm not a fun adventure type of guy (introvert), one sitting or on the bed is enough for me but I glare at Joatro-why I'm wasting my summer days with him.

As always he quickly objected of my protest- I quickly take a bite/sip/suck my sweets.

flash back

"[nickname] dinner! Please come down"

Her voice rings in the hallway, my mother voice is soft as I  paused my video games. I quickly throw a shirt on.

"[nickname] I'm worried, you need to stop playing those video games and look at yourself. What time you sleep?" My mother spoke, as a full bowl of rice sets front of me. I half smile but rather eat my food. Of course Jotaro nodded of agreement-such a mama boy. Across of me is my favorite grandpa, Joseph.

"I don't know maybe four...six?" I spoke with my mouth full but felt a hand smack my back of manners.

"And so that's why I decided for you to go with Jotaro in Morioh town. Think as it a trip of a summer days~" she cheerfully said as pour more rice as I choke.

My head turn quickly at Jotaro, who glance at me briefly before I can protest- "you're going [name]"

My eyes widen of attention I'm getting form Jotaro-why he wants me to go? WITH HIMMM?!
We never get along!

"OH NO!!" I cried as my old man (grandpa) flinch of my outburst as he hood his ear out but I slam my head against the table.

My mother chuckled as she smile warmly as she grab my hand in low whispered "build a better relationship with your brother-"

I look at her disbelief, I want to whispered back "I won't! And that would never happen!"

rather I spoke -"b-but it's summer vacation, my friends and I -"

"That will be final~" she slam her hand on table with a sweet smile before getting up to clean dishes.

I groaned sightly , my eyes flick at Jotaro-who silently stare at me as if he trying to say something but couldn't come out. I roll my eyes and stand up before grumbling of curse towards my life-

"...no fun"

flash back over

Jotaro stop right front of me, I almost crash into his wide shoulder but he look towards the right before grabbing my hand. Huh??? For a moment Jotaro realize he quickly let go before saying "just a old habit with you"

I blink quickly and frowned. "Yeah when I was a child..."

A boy with pompadour hair style walk up to Jotaro with a smile and of course his eyes met with mines as I take a interested this is the old man son...

"Jotaro-san!" the pompadour said

As always I stay quiet and flick a cigarette open/or a gum.

"Josuke I need a favor. Can you keep company for my little brother" he spoke with that I drop my stuff on the ground.

Then everything went silence as I processing of him saying my little brother-

"y-you have a brother?" Josuke got nervous and shyly take a peek at me but I stare in shocked.