ep 23 " those hand prints around.."

Today the Robert Gordon was looking like a tourist destination ,this morning was truly going to change the scope of my social life ,its been years since I have introduced myself. I was more happy as I was going to welcome my new self.  I was going to get the respect and reputation I always deserved and if not I was ready to fight for it . As we walked through the campus, helping not to stumble in these huge gowns . We could easily spot  some fairies ,some Witches and some solids among men . Only some of them. Rest of them didn't bother to follow the dress theme . They were  kids of rich Arab officials . The Arab women were wearing a scarf around thier head with beautiful  bright colored abayas and flared pants .

The fragnence of specialized Menu was bothering us ,we were wondering if we will be able to taste all of them ."balaleet" ,"Madrouba " ,"saloona" ," harees " ,"luqaimat ".if we talk about the dessert section we had the most loved " baklava " flaky pastory filled with nuts and honey syrup giving it a comforting authentic vibe " . The only thing which could distract us girls from the desserts were our seniors ,all the seniors were perfectly dressed for the occasion,some of them were anchors and others were models maybe .

I must say I was feeling very proudy today .I don't know     why ,just the air of Robert gorden or  a petty classmate of mine  selected in dummy admission of some third list. It makes my mind go back to the same campus near water cooler when our sports period just stated poor Hailey was standing on the last place before the boys . Then suddenly my bottom was paralysid for few mins I was not feeling to get up from the ground  ,gladly my  chest didn't have much mass then I wasn't " attracting " anyone.  Those hand prints around my hips were like slaps to me . I got up and everything went normal ,nobody cared and after years he was in front of me .my eyes were digging him ,his eyes were low.