chapter -22

"Why you're so silent?", jeff asked.

"Do i need a reason to stay silent?", barcode replied. He was annoyed. He didn't want to stay with him. After knowing everything what he did to his ex , he was making barcode suffer inside.

The pain of knowing the truth was more than being raped by the person he love.

"How.....", jeff tried to ask , "How are you now ?",

Barcode was surprised by the sudden question. He looked at jeff , he was dumbfounded. "what?", he asked in confusion.

"What!? I just asked , i don't want to feel any guilt", jeff replied. His voice was cracking. He was obviously nervous. Maybe after meeting jeff , it was the first time barcode saw him like this way.

He couldn't help but crack a smile. Jeff looked at him and felt a sudden urge to kiss the smiling face Infront of him. But he knew, if he does that now, barcode will never be his.

"Done with laughing?", jeff asked pretending to be annoyed.

"Why do you care ?", barcode asked. He was truly curious to know.

"No reason!!", jeff replied.

Jeff was somehow concerned about barcode. But all of his emotion were so mixed up that , he didn't know how to describe his words.

After a long silent barcode asked jeff something which was completely unexpected for jeff.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
"Why did your ex left the series, phi", i asked.

I didn't wanted to blame him. I didn't wanted to falsely accuse him. I know arun won't lie to me , but i could sense that what he told me wasn't the complete story.

I needed to know the complete story. Jeff was silent for a minute. I didn't know if it was because he was shocked or because he was angry again.

"Why do you ask?", he asked. He stopped the car. We were out of nowhere now. There wasn't a single person or car around us.

"I want to know", i said.

"Did he say anything to you?", he asked. His head was down. His voice was clam. But i was scared of this calmness the most.

"W..who?", i asked. My voice was cracking. The plam of my hands were sweating .

"That fucker!!", he said. His voice was now rising little by little. 

"Arun!?", i asked. He looked up and grabbed my face. "Don't ever say his name Infront of me again!", he said. He was angry. But not for the question but because of ARUN ? I couldn't understand anything.

"You're hurting me. Leave me!!", i said. Tears were dropping because of the pain.

He left me. But he also got out of the car slamming the door.

I was scared of this site of him. I wanted to leave. I didn't want to face the pain again.

He came towards my side and dragged me out of the car.

"Why the fuck you believe him so much? Why the hell you've to listen to him ?", he shouted at me.

I was crying. I didn't want to know the answer.

"You wanted to know the reason, right?? So listen..... I fucked him like crazy on the set. Not just that , i fucked him Infront of your loving friend. I beat him because i wanted to feel happy that's why. I wanted to make him submissive that why. Do you get your answer now ?? , jeff said shouting at me.

I already knew all of this but still i couldn't believe. I dropped on the floor feeling like an idiot . He came closer to me.

He made me looked up," and you know what your friend did ?", he asked.

His eyes were filled with hatred and anger.

"He took him away from me. Not only that , he manipulated him so much that , the submission i wanted is now his. ", he said cracking a smile.

"W..what?", i asked in confusion. "Oh , you don't know?? So sad ...... Your fucking lover is more than a psycho himself. Loving his brothers love interest and fucking him. ", he said mockingly.

I was confused and shocked. Never. Arun can't do anything like this. I know him .... I know him... I thought.

"You're lying ... It can't be true ", i said. Tears were dropping. I couldn't believe anything.

"You believe me or not but it is what it is barcode. It wasn't me , who made game leave the show but your friend. Even though I'm crazy when it's comes to sex but i loved him. I never hurt him except that time. ", jeff said. His voice was claiming down. I could sense the sincerity in the word.

"Arun is not what you think he is. He is a psycho. He doesn't love anyone. He just wants a new plaything every now and then. Do you think if i hurt him like the way your friend said i did , game would have contacted me again? ", he asked.

He was right , phee game was still in touch with everyone in the cast. Also with phee jeff. And it was also the reason phee was so angry at me for being his onscreen partner.

My tears were all dried up. Jeff bend down. He grabbed my arms and made me standup.

I was completely silent. I was speechless. So , this was the real reason behind not hating him ? I thought. I couldn't believe, the person i trusted the most was like this way.

"He also want you.... But this time i won't let him..", jeff said hugging me.

His hug was warm. It wasn't scary , it wasn't forced rather it gave my comfort and the warmth i wanted.