Surprise!

Jocelyn clicked on the link Rosalie sent her, revealing the location to be a bar on the Lower East Side. Judging by the venue, Jocelyn concluded that she didn't have to dress too formally.

Opting for a chic ensemble, Jocelyn paired a sleek tank top with a stylish miniskirt, adding a trendy leather jacket to give the outfit an edgy twist. After dressing herself, she entered her bathroom and caught sight of her surprisingly clear and bright complexion in the mirror. Despite the stress and anxiety she had been experiencing, she took this as a positive sign and decided on a clean, minimalist makeup look for the evening ahead.

Upon arriving at the bar, Jocelyn spotted Rosalie waiting for her in front of the building. "Rosie!" she exclaimed, waving as she approached the blonde curly-haired girl.

"Jocelyn! You made it," Rosalie greeted her with a warm smile, embracing her friend. Rosalie was dressed in a light yellow mini shirt-dress paired with sheer white stockings and a pair of white Mary Janes.

As Jocelyn glanced at the building, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. It seemed odd for a bar to lack a bouncer.

Noticing Jocelyn's puzzled expression, Rosalie grinned mischievously. "Are you ready?" she asked, taking Jocelyn's hand and pushing open the door.

Suddenly, confetti filled the air, and flashes illuminated the dark room as people held up their phones to capture the moment. "Happy Birthday!" they chorused.

A familiar, buttery voice sounded next to Jocelyn's ear. "Happy Birthday, Joce."

Jocelyn's heart skipped a beat as she recognized the voice she had been waiting to hear all week. Turning towards the voice, she saw Timothee holding a cake, his signature smirk peeking from the candles behind. Illuminating his beautiful face and his eyes sparkled like emeralds.

"Timothee..." Jocelyn breathed, her heart warming at the realization that he hadn't forgotten her birthday. Overwhelmed with joy, she couldn't help but smile, tears welling up in her eyes.

All the sadness she had before is temporarily forgotten.

All she can remember is that this is her day, her birthday, and it is time to celebrate.