Happy Birthday Jocelyn

Jocelyn's birthday night was drawing to an end, leaving only Rosalie, Timothee, and the birthday girl herself at the party. While Timothee was talking to the bar owner, Rosalie and Jocelyn prepared to leave.

"Thank you again, Rosie," Jocelyn said, embracing her friend in a farewell hug. Holding onto Rosalie's hand, she added, "You have no idea how much this night meant to me."

Rosalie smiled warmly. "That's what friends are for," she replied, her smile transforming into a mischievous smirk. "Plus, you should thank Timothee for organizing this surprise."

"Timothee?" Jocelyn repeated.

" Yes, he spent the week organizing this!" Rosalie answered before getting into her taxi.

The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place. His week-long absence and his familiarity with the bar owner suddenly made sense.

Once again, Timothee had come to her rescue, lifting her spirits and turning her day around. Her knight in shining armor, indeed. Glancing in Timothee's direction, she was surprised to find him already looking at her. Their eyes met, and Jocelyn felt her heartbeat quicken.

Slowly, Timothee approached her, a playful smile on his lips. "You really need to blink," he chuckled.

At first, Jocelyn was puzzled by his words, but then she realized what he meant. She had been staring at him so intently that she had forgotten to blink, probably making her look rather odd. Heat rushed to her cheeks as she averted her gaze, feeling self-conscious.

"Look at me," Timothee whispered, his gentle touch turning her face back towards him. In that moment, Jocelyn saw a vulnerability in his eyes that she had never witnessed before.

Unable to find the right words, they found solace in each other's silence. Without knowing, face drew closer and closer. Their lips met in a tender kiss, Timothee's hands gently caressing her face as they shared a moment of intimacy. With closed eyes, Jocelyn melted into the embrace, feeling the warmth of Timothee's lips moving in harmony with hers, each touch igniting a spark of passion between them. Lost in the enchantment of the moment, they surrendered to the undeniable chemistry that had been simmering beneath the surface, finally letting their feelings take flight in a fiery kiss.

After what felt like an eternity, they reluctantly pulled away from each other. Timothee flashed a smirk and whispered, "Happy Birthday Jocelyn."

By the time Jocelyn fully registered what had happened, she found herself already in the Uber that Timothee had called for her, heading home.