Chapter 3: Soldiers

Intro

=============

"Make ready!"

"Make ready!"

In response, the German soldiers swiftly raised their action bolt rifles, their movements precise and coordinated as they prepared to unleash a volley of deadly firepower upon their approaching foes.

"Present!"

With practiced efficiency, the German soldiers took aim, their sights trained on the advancing ranks of Orangoria soldiers. Tension crackled in the air as they waited for the perfect moment to unleash their devastating attack.

And then, as the Orangoria soldiers drew dangerously close, Skyler gave the final order, his voice ringing out with unwavering resolve.

"SHOOT THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!"

In unison, the German soldiers unleashed a volley of shots, the crack of gunfire echoing across the battlefield as their rifles spat forth a deadly hail of bullets. The air was filled with the sharp tang of gunpowder and the thunderous roar of battle as the Orangoria soldiers stumbled and fell under the onslaught, their ranks thrown into disarray by the ferocity of the attack.For a moment, the chaos of battle hung heavy in the air, the smoke and dust obscuring the field as both sides grappled with the fury of combat. But amidst the tumult and strife, Skyler stood firm, his eyes blazing with determination as he led his troops into the heart of the fray, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Sir Roland's shock and surprise were palpable as he watched in horror as his soldiers fell one by one to the relentless barrage of gunfire unleashed by Skyler's soldiers. The eerie sight of the German soldiers, their faces obscured by menacing gas masks, sent a shiver down his spine as he struggled to comprehend the nature of their weaponry.

"What manner of sorcery is this?" Sir Roland muttered to himself, his voice tinged with disbelief as he witnessed the devastation wrought by Skyler's troops. The rapid succession of shots, each one finding its mark with deadly precision, was unlike anything he had ever seen before, leaving him feeling utterly helpless in the face of such overwhelming firepower.

As the bodies of his fallen soldiers littered the ground around him, Sir Roland realized with a sinking feeling that he was facing an enemy unlike any he had ever encountered. Whatever technology or dark magic lay behind the German soldiers' weapons, it was clear that they posed a formidable threat to his plans for conquest.

With grim determination, Sir Roland rallied what remained of his forces, his mind racing with thoughts of strategy and survival. Though shaken by the unexpected turn of events, he knew that he could not afford to falter in the face of adversity. For the fate of their kingdom-and perhaps even the entire world-hung in the balance, and he was determined to emerge victorious, no matter the cost.