chapter 6

Pain.
Everyone feels it. It us as natural, when you get hurt,as it is that children cry as a reaction, yet even this was missing in some times of Enmu's life. Sometimes, he could feel it and some other, it was as if nothing happens. Even if something did happend to him, he noticed it far to late sometimes.
It was one time in his life of many, were it shows it really good.
He was young and help his mentor were he can, so he chopped to wood for the fire. It was not the first time, so the start was not problematic. He would not think at all, that anything happend. He swung the axe to chopped the wood, when all of a sudden, he has a headache and everthink around him dissaperad. It leave him spechless and when everthink fading back, he looks around, what just happend. "The usually?" He mumbled and wonders, were the axe got, as is hands were empty now. "Thats strange. I can remember i have it a second." But even if he wants to look for it, is body won't move, so he just stands there seeminlgy waiting, wondering were it is. He hears a door open and looked there. It was his mentor. "Enmu, hows the what the." His eyes are filled with fear, as he saw him. The old man rubs torwards him. "Why is the axe in youre leg?!" He screamed panicking and that let him wonders, but as he looks down, it was indeed in his leg, well specificaly tigh, but that don't change the fact, that he has a big wound. "Ahh, there it is." Enmu seems to be released, but is mentor what shocked. "I think, thats the smaller problem here. How can you be so calm?" He ask and looked at the wound. There was much blood already. "Just, how? You know what. You go inside now." He grabbed his hand and took him inside, wondering that he can even walk without, but then he giggles. "How ironic. I been looking for it and it was there already." Enmu just said, smilling. "I hope, i gonna say the same with the doctor." Was his response, as he gets him inside. "You go to bed. I go get a doctor. Don't touch the wound." He said and runs. Enmu can't help but laugh. His mentor was already over 80, yet he still has enough energy to run. But he looks at his wound now. It was pretty noticable and should hurt really badly, wich let him wonder, what just happend with him. It was more than weird. Seems like he found the doctor, cause he came quickly back, followed by the man. He sighed. "Enmu. You always surprised me over and over, even after the years." He said and kneel down to treat the wound. He was more gentle and patient with him, than the one in his old village. "I never forgot when you got sick, cause you played with rats you found on the streets and got bitten." He said and carefully treat the wound. The older man sits next to him and old his hand, in case he gets nervous, but it was not the case. He just smilled, as he got rememberd on that. "Ah, you still rememberd?" "Of course i do. I rememder many things. So i was not surprised, when i heard,what just happend." He said, pulling the axe out and put a bandaige on it. "Youre the type of person, who is easy to remember, cause youre quite a unique young boy." As he said it, he swipes away the blood from his leg away. "I would say, you rest for now on." His mentor nooded and Enmu looked at the bandaige. "If it get worse, you know, were i live. Youre always welcome." His mentor seems to be relaxder now and shakes his hand. "I thank you very much. Without you, we all were be doomed." The doctor smilled. "No need to thank me. I just to my job." He looks to Enmu. "Be carefully." He said and waved, befor leaving. "And that was the last time, you touched the axe." The man makes clear.

Now that he remembers it,he giggles. "That explain the scar on my tigh." He said and looked outside. "The fact that you find it amüsing, is actually concerning." Tami said and shaked her head. "You seriously need help. I still can't understand, why they let you unwacht." Enmu looks to the side. "Tami. You here too?" The crow sighed. "Yeah. One as to look after you. And when the others don't to it, i do it and this story just proves it. Youre a danger to yourself and others, but mostly youreself." Enmu grin at her words. "How kind of you. But it seems like, it is nothing new after all. I don't think, i need it. I can take care of myself pretty good." Tami highly doubt that.