[33]

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung! Noona left her camera behind!" I exclaimed as we cleaned up to go home.

I heard heels clinking behind me and coming closer. "I'll take that." Kaitlyn said and snatched the heavy camera away and walked away.

"Wai-"

"Oh don't worry Jungkookie! I'll give it back," She said and smirked.

I cringed at the word 'Jungkookie'. Only Noona called me that.

I balled up my fist on how I see her. She and V broke Noona's heart. 

I quietly followed her and she went to V, who was ripping up colorful paper.

"Oppa!! I have a camera! Do you want me to film something you do?" She squealed.

"Film me doing a magic show!!" V yelled in excitement.

I hid behind the changing folds and watched what they did. V watched Kaitlyn turn on the camera and pressed record.

"Okay, just hold the camera at the same place and don't move okay?" V demanded.

Kaitlyn nodded and V pulled out a cotton swab from his pocket.

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion because who would bring around cotton swabs in their pockets?

He put the swab in his palm and shook it slowly moving his arm. He stopped and looked back up to the camera or Kaitlyn with a lip bite. He looked back down to his open palm and closed it again, shaking it.

After a few seconds, he dropped the swab in the same position and took his left hand that has the ripped papers and placed it in his other palm and rest his arm where it was earlier.

He shook his hand a few times again and blew it out in his hand, making the small papers look like confetti. He smiled in a proud feeling and sat back.

Kaitlyn's finger pressed the record button again to stop it and placed the camera on the floor. She ran to V and flung her arms around him.

I scrunched my face in disgust and crossed my arms.

"I want to do another one!" V jumped up and smiled.

Kaitlyn nodded and picked up the camera.

V placed a chair over to corner and took off his cardigan and handed it to Kailtyn. "When I sit down, count to 3 and throw me the cardigan okay?" and kissed her cheek.

My hands started to sweat and balled it up, ready to fight him. My breathing became heavy.

"Okay, press record." He said. She obeyed his request and stood back a little.

V went behind her and then went to the chair. He sat down and panted, relaxed.

3 seconds passed and she threw him the cardigan. He acted surprise and threw his hands in the air. He put them down and quickly put on the cardigan and threw his hands up in the same position and looked around. He even put up a peace sign and smiled.

He jumped up and hugged her. She dropped the camera and hugged him back.

My heart stopped when the camera fell but it landed on a backpack and my heart continued it's journey.

He let go of her and took her hand to lead her somewhere else.

When there were no traces of them left, I ran to the camera and picked it up to see if there are any scratches.

I stood up and ran out of the room to find the camera's case.

Anita's POV

"Who's your girlfriend?" I asked Mark who was sipping on some tea.

"Kaitlyn. She's 19 and has beautiful brown hair. She wears heels a lot though and I don't know how she does it but she's amazing. Truly amazing. I love her with all my heart." He explained.

I nodded and ate my brownie.

"How is her personality?" I questioned him and continued chewing.

"She can be loud and disruptive sometimes but I got used to it. I really want to be with her right now but she's in Korea visiting her step brother and she found a job there for she's going to be there for a while but she said she'll come and visit me when she's not busy."

I choked on my brownie when he said Korea.

If they're dating and she's in Korea, then I can have an advantage to have someone to show me around and possibly bump into Alice.

"Who's her brother?" I asked.

"Well damn you're asking a lot of questions."

"I have a lot on my mind." I explained.

"You know Kai?"

I dropped my brownie and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"What? You just dropped your brownie.. Pick it up!! 5 second rule!!" He looked at the brownie on the ground.

"Never fucking mind about the brownie! Kai!? Exo Kai? Kim JongIn Kai?!" I exclaimed covering my cheeks.

"Something like that."

"Oh my god.. Call your girlfriend right now and ask her if there are any job openings."

"Why?"

"Do you want to help me or not?!"

He swatted his hand and pulled out the phone which made me smile. He punched in his password and called Kaitlyn.

"Put it on speaker!!" I demanded him.

He nodded and pressed the speaker button on his phone.

"Hello?" A voice came through the speakers.

"Babe?" Mark spoke.

I cringed on how cheeky this is right now.

"Yes Mark?"

I noticed she had a squeaky voice and it's starting to hurt my ears.

"I'm planning to come to Korea and live there for a while. Are there any jobs that I can be next to you baby?"

I sat there in awe. He is clever on this plan. Never thought on him asking for the job and letting me have it.

"Actually there is! There's an opening for a group's dresser. Do you want to do that?"

"Is it the same band that you work for?"

Group? Korea?  My heart raced.

Mark looked at me and I nodded really fast.

"Yes, anything to be next to you." He smirked.

I scoffed at him and looked away.

"Alright Mark, I'll ask my boss and I'll tell you all the details."

"Thanks baby! Mwah!" He kissed her through the phone.

We just heard a little laugh and Mark hung up.

"Huh, that's weird. She didn't call me babe or anything." Mark said as he stared at his phone.