[10] - Hair Day

Alice POV

After I thanked Cherry for dying my hair and telling her it looks perfect, I turned around and saw Taehyung on the couch, sit sleeping.

I looked around and saw Jungkook in his own world with his music and I tapped his shoulder.

"Woah, Noona! Your hair!" He stood up.

"Is it bad?" I touched it, looking down to it.

"No no no!" He took it and sniffed it. I gave him a crazed look and pointed to Taehyung.

"Can I ask you something, noona?" He stopped me.

"Yeah, sure!" I was quite nervous, what if he asks me if Taehyung and I are dating?

"Are you and v hyung boyfriend and girlfriend?"

I looked at him and back to taehyung. "...yes...?"

"Really?" He jump hugged me.

"Woah! I was not expecting that!" I laughed, hugging him back.

"I'm so happy for you! I promise I won't let anyone else know." He crossed his heart.

I made him pinky promise me. "Jimin saw you and him holding hands. And he asked me if you guys were together.. And I lied to him."

"What? You didn't have to lie!" I was shocked. Did jungkook care about me that much

"I'm flattered that you care about us, but you didn't have to lie to your hyung!" I play slapped his arm.

"Okay! If he asks again, I'll explain. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded and gave him a hug.

We walked over to Taehyung and Jungkook pulled out his phone. He got closer to him and snapped a picture.

I sat down next to Taehyung and linked my arm to his, not shaking him. Jungkook sat next to me and took my hair and sniffed it again.

"You guys are so cute together." jungkook cooed.

I blushed and laughed. "Do you like anyone?" I asked.

He shook his head no. Aww poor jungkookie.

"Don't worry, you'll find someone, Soon." I promised him, patting his arm.

...

I asked Taehyung to come over to my room and choose my outfit for tomorrow after I helped him choose an outfit.

I stood Infront of my closet with only a tank top and nike shorts. I heard a knock and Taehyung walked in.

"Need help, babe?" He hugged me and then kissed me softly, placing his chin on my shoulder.

I felt butterflies in my stomach explode and blushed.

"Of course you do!" He kissed my cheek.

I realized what he said and slapped his hands away from me.

"Get out." I pointed to the door, trying really hard not to laugh.

"What?" He started at me blankly.

"I'm kidding." I walked to him and opening my arms.

"No." He stepped back and looked away.

"Fine." I plopped down onto the floor and criss-crossed my legs, child style.

He sat down behind me and spread his legs out and back hugged me, placing his chin on me again.

"You know I always love you." He whispered to me.