[7] - Laundry Room

Alice POV

It's been two months filming these idiots and I have not regret anything.

Jimin and Jungkook have been my personal servants lately. Taehyung is more like the best friend. RapMon and Suga just lays everywhere and sleeps while Jin is my cooking partner. J-hope has been with me too, teaching me some dance moves of Boy In Luv.

I heard Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang. Jimin probably turned it on because I hear his high note. When I was just enjoying the song...

"Noona!" Taehyung yelled from his room.

I quickly ran into his room and saw him sitting criss-cross on the floor and pouting.

"Aww, what's wrong?" I bent down and sat next to him, putting my arm around him.

Honestly, throughout the time I have spending with taehyung, I've been growing some feelings. I'm not going to tell him yet,because what if he doesn't like me back?

I think I should at least tell someone. Jungkook?

"I don't know what to wear tomorrow." He turned his head into the crook of my neck and fake cried.

"Alright, what's the weather tommorow?" I got up and went to his charged phone.

I typed in the password (because I asked if I can know his password and he said if he can know mines) and pressed the weather app.

"79 degrees. And sunny." I looked up from the phone to see taehyung lying on the floor.

I snapped a picture of him on his phone and put down his phone. I walked over to him and bent over, trying to help him up.

"And you called me heavy noona." I smirked, pulling on his hand.

"JIMINIE!" I screamed.

"YA?!"

"HELP ME WITH HEAVY TAEHYUNG!"

"Ya! Okay!!" Taehyung yelled and swatted my hands away just like me.

"Never mind!" I yelled back to Jimin.

"Okay!!"

Taehyung sat up and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Help me find clothes please noona?" He hugged my hand.

"Okay! Just don't get any weirder!" I swatted his hand away.

He chuckled and laid back on the floor.

I opened his huge closet and examined some clothes. I saw a buttoned up shirt and some black shorts. I grabbed those two and saw a cute hat that goes well with the outfit. I threw it all to Taehyung's face, "and you pick your own shoes." I smirked.

"Waaahh? Noonnaaaaa," taehyung whined.

"Yesssssss?" Mocking his tone.

"Can you help me with laundry? " he stood up and brought out his hand.

"Fine, but you better help me next time when I need things." I challenged.

He led me to the laundry room which is downstairs and very quiet and dark. Who made this house anyway? Creepy as hell.

"Oh, I'm tired. Let me sit down over here for a little bit." He let go of my hand and slid down the wall until his butt hit the ground.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the one light bulb they have in here. I started to unload the washer slowly because I'm a it tired and stupid taehyung won't help me. Eh, it's a workout too.

"Noona?"

I ignored him.

"Noonim?"

"Noona?"

"What?"

"Come here."

"Don't you see me unloading the washer?"

"Come here."

"Why?"

"Because I like you."

I stopped right there.

What did he just way?

"Wait, what?"

" I like you. " he said as he got up and walked over to me.

I dropped all the stuff and turned around, being trapped in Taehyung's grasp. I was trapped in the corner with Taehyung. How exciting.

"Look, don't get creeped out.. But whenever I spend time with you, I feel sparks. When you slept on my shoulder couple months ago, I couldn't help but take pictures because you were so cute when you are sleeping. When I talk to you, I wish the world stops time just so I can spend time with you. When you smile and laugh, it's music to my ears. You are everything to me. Alice, please be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't breathe. Is this really happening? The idiot I have been filming for magic shows and random stuff, is asking me to be his?

"Listen," I started. His face expression changed into pouting into nervous. "Heck yeah."

I leaned in to hug him but he took my face and caressed it. "I've always wanted to do something."

"And what is that?"

He leaned in my face and kissed me passionately. My arms wrapped about his waist while he kisses me.

"What about the others?" I asked ruining the moment.

"They'll find out later." He smirked, leaning in for another kiss.

AWWW

THEYRE TOGETHER NOWWWWWW