[9] - Ringa Linga

Alice POV

We were sitting in the car, waiting, almost patiently bored. The ride was 3 hours because the arena is not around the corner.

Everyone was asleep except Taehyung and I. We held hands under my bag, that's covering our hands. Jungkook's head was on taehyung's lap sleeping soundly. The four idiots Infront of us is asleep too. Plus the other one in the passenger seat.

"How come you're not sleepy?" I asked Taehyung.

"Because you're here. I want to spend time with you." He whispered.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and inhaled in his scent. I sat up Again, making sure not to shake Jungkook. The car turned and my bag hit Jungkook's head.

"Jungkookie! Sorry!" I patted his head. Taehyung chuckled, apologizing too.

He mumbled something and turned his head out, facing the seats and not taehyung this time.

"You're so caring." Taehyung said, removing my hair from my face.

He leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss. I haven't been able to kiss a lot because he's always busy and we want this a secret. Even though we kind of planned to tell them a while back, we decided it'll come naturally.

He kissed my cheek and side hugged me the best he could.

"Saranghae," taehyung whispered in my hair with his deep sexy voice.

I want to say the same, but I'm afraid others will hear. Instead of saying it, I kissed him in reply.

He laid his head on my shoulder and took out his phone.

"Take pictures with me!" He said in a high voice.

"Haha, okay." I smiled.

...

"WE'RE HERE!" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs to wake everyone up.

"GET UP GUYS." I played along.

Jungkook shuffled a bit , but eventually woke up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"How was your nap, kookie?" I asked, rubbing his head, messing it up.

"Good." He gave me thumbs up and bright smile.

"Let's go." Taehyung grabbed my hand and out the car. Jimin was behind us and eyed our paired hands.

Ohh, it's happening.

Once we got in the arena, taehyung led me back stage where everything happens.

"Here, put your stuff down and let's get some food!" He took my cameras and out them down in a nice place.

He ran and I followed, we needed up carrying back 2 plates each and sat down, enjoying our food eating it deliciously.

"Oh! Noona! There you are! Can I borrow your camera?" Jungkook asked me, pointing to my cameras.

"Go ahead!"

I continued my talk with Taehyung about his hair. "You should dye some other color. Orange looks good, but it's too bright. You'll stand out and someone will take you from me." I pouted.

"Then help me dye it some other color!" He pleaded.

"Tonight?"

"Yeah!"

"We'll see. Can I choose the color?" I asked.

"Promise me not to do a wild color." He defended.

"I promise." I held up my right hand, covering my heart.

"No, I need a better promising way than that." He smirked.