[44]

Alice's POV

His lips touched my bottom lip while my face goes crimson red.

He hasn't kissed me at all since Kaitlyn arrived here. The last time he did was long ago, so long that I can't remember.

His hands move down to my waist and pulled me in closer and pulled away.

"I missed that." He smiled.

I was still speechless at his action and looked at him.

"Did you really miss that? Did you miss that while talking to Kaitlyn and leaving me?" I whispered with tears covering my eyes.

He looked at the ground and I got up on my feet.

"That's what I thought." I said turning around, getting ready to leave.

"No Alice Wait," He held onto my calf.

"Ah-" he held his head in pain.

I looked back and saw the boy hold his head.

Being the nice and caring person I am, I squat down and clean his dry blood and wrapped his head with a bandage really quickly, trying to avoid whatever he has to say to me.

"Alice listen-" He started off but I quickly cut him off.

"No V, I've had enough. My emotions were played and I don't trust anything anymore. My heart is broken, and your kiss didn't heal it. If you have anything to say, don't say it because I won't hear it." I cried and walked out the restroom.

I wiped my tears while heading over to Anita and Jungkook but something hit me.

Anita. She's here!

But why?

"ARGH! That HURT!" I heard Jungkook scream.

I smiled at the facial expression I can imagine him doing, he's such a child.

"Well GUESS WHAT?? IT'S GOING TO KEEP ON HURTING SO PULL UP YOUR SKIRT AND MAN UP." Anita shouted.

That is so Anita.

"Guys," I walked in and saw Jungkook shirtless with Anita's hands on him.

"WHat ANITA whY!!" I covered my eyes.

"I got kicked in the stomach, remember Noona?" He spoke up.

Recalling on what just happened, I don't think I can ever sleep again.

"Alice, don't they have a performance later?" Anita looked up to me.

"Oh shoot, they do! What are we supposed to do now??" I grabbed my hair in stress.

Anita stood up and left to go finish off everything with Kaitlyn.

"Should we just tell the managers everything?" Jungkook asked.

"Tell us what everything?" Their manager walked in the restroom.

All of us froze and we could've heard a pin drop.

"And why is Taehyung alone and crying on the floor??"

"Manager Hyung, there is a huge issue going on." Jungkook said trying to put his shirt back on.

"We need to talk in a private place." Another manager walked in, carrying Taehyung with his supporting arm.

_________________________________

3rd Person POV

As BTS' manager closed the door in the conference room of a broadcast place, he sighed.