[45]

Alice POV

"You called Officer Choi?!" I screamed, going insane.

"What else was I supposed to do? We are in trouble and he told me to call him when I am in trouble." Anita explained, looking down to her fidgeting fingers.

I sighed loudly.

"Mom is going to kill us." I slapped my forehead.

"Why? She would have no reason to do so. Someone is attacking us and we are fighting back."

I am going to lose my job.. Worse, I am going to lose my boys. I'm going to lose my boy.

"Alice, it's okay. You have me and the boys." Anita reassured me.

I nodded, touching her hand.

"Noona?" Jungkook walked in, feeling awkward.

I smiled trying to hide my stress.

"Babe- I MEAN Jungkook!! Now isn't the time." Anita blurted.

My eyes widened and totally forgotten about these two.

"Oh look at you two!" I giggled, leaving them alone.

I walked out of the waiting room, bowing to one of their managers and looking up to Jimin.

"Jimin, how are you?"

Before Jimin was able to answer, Anita came running out with her phone in the air.

"Alice! He wants to talk to you."

I ran over to the phone, "Hello?"

"Alice? Thank god you guys are fine. What's the matter? Whose ass do I have to kick now?" Officer Choi spoke.

I half smile. "Yeah, we're good. There's this anti-fan I think, trying to attack this boy band I work for. Remember BTS?"

"Mhm!"

"Yeah, well apparently she wants to kill us all.. it makes no sense.. But we need you here." I admitted.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Thank you." I breathed and hung up.

"So you're getting other guys concerned about you, now?" Taehyung spoke up.

I turned around, glaring at him. "Really? Now isn't the time to get jealous." I retort.

"What you're going through is not enough what I went through with that crazy wench." I immediately blurted out.

Taehyung looked taken back but I do not give a shit. So I walked straight out behind him.

"Boys!" Their manager yelled.

I heard 14 foot steps running along with an extra 2 towards a place. So I follow them.

"Is this the girl?" He asked them.

Everyone nodded looking speechless seeing her held against 3 security guards.

"Waaah Hyung, you look so cool." J-Hope said to one of the guards.

The guard smiles but realizes he is on duty so he shook his smile away.

"Take her away boys. And You boys, stay here." The manager said.

"Since you guys are in danger, we need to keep an extra eye on you guys so make sure you are always together, you hear me? I have some cops around you guys to help you too, but please just stay together." He pleaded.