[34]

Anita's POV

"Mark! Have you packed?!" I shook his body on the sofa.

His girlfriend sent him all the information by text and it says that we have to be there by Tuesday afternoon and It's currently Monday morning but our flight is in 2 hours.

"Gahh! Yes I have, what are you my mother?" He snapped.

I stopped shaking him when he said Mother.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry Anita, It just came to me because my mom does.. I just made it worse, I'm so sor-"

"It's okay Mark," I tried my best to smile.

Damn does this boy know how to speak.

After we washed up and ate breakfast, Officer Choi was outside my door waiting for us. He opened the trunk and helped our bags in.

"Thank you so much Officer Choi, again." I smiled from ear to ear watching him close the trunk.

"Don't mention it Anita! Now get in the car and we'll get going." He patted my head.

Mark thanked him too but Officer Choi told him to put his own stuff in the trunk.. even though he closed it.

I laughed and got in the car, waiting for him to finish.

__________________________________________

"Have a safe trip guys! And you!" he pointed at Mark.

He froze and pointed to himself. "Yes?"

"Take care of her like she's your sister."

"It's more like the other way around." I laughed.

Officer Choi waved and we walked in pulling our bags with us.

"Ready to be Korean for a month?"

"HELL YEAH!" Mark punched the air and went ahead of me.

"Mark!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned around. "What are you doing?! We gotta go!"

_________________________________________________

"Here we are.." I said quietly as we stepped out of the airport.

"KOREA!!" Mark screamed and kneeled down. He kissed the floor but stood back up and spit the remaining.

I laughed at the idiot and looked for the person that was supposed to pick us up.

I saw a man around his 30's holding a sign saying, "2 workers for what they know" exactly what the text said.

"C'mon Mark!" I pulled his arm.

He was startled at the surprise but he continued walking normally, still spitting out what got on his lips.

"Hello," I bowed, "We're Mark and Anita and we're here for the job that Kaitlyn got us."

"Yes Ma'am, you guys can get in the car and I'll take you to your desired destination." he bowed.

I nodded and I asked to pop the trunk open and put our stuff in.

We got in the car and he started driving.

We looked out the window and saw soo many scenery. It was fairly beautiful.

About 10 minutes of scenery watching, we made it to Inkigayo stage. My breathing stopped.

This is where all the idols perform. Why did I agree to do this when I knew I had to do something with a group in Korea? I can't stop myself can I?