[14] -Run Way

Alice POV

"Taehyung!!" I cried, tugging on his sleeve.

"Woah woah woah, this is not mine." He laughed.

"Sorry, but do you know what this means? Jungkook likes a girl!" I jumped up and down.

He stared at me blankly.

"Dude," I turned around, tippy toeing again.

"Jungkook.. Likes someone?!"

Where has he been this whole time. Are you freaking kidding me.

"Have you not been paying attention?" I crossed my arms.

"Sorry, I was lost in your eyes and presence." He cocked his head, smirking.

"You and your corny compliments." I shook my head.

I turn around again, looking out for jungkook talking to her. I felt Taehyung snaking his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder, his signature move.

"We have or look out for him. He might get hurt, I don't know. But we have to keep him safe." I bit my lip.

"Okay," he sneaked a Kiss on top of my ear.

I blushed and pushed him off. "Your Photoshoot!"

He nodded and ran to his spot.

While the hair stylists and makeup touch ups are happening, I decided to stand next to the camera man to observe his job and his work. I want some good pointers for my future.

"Alright, just be you and just you, but look sexy while at it." The camera man spoke.

I stood next to the laptop to see the outcome. Taehyung bit his lip in one of the pictures. Oh my. How hot.

He made one funny face and I couldn't hold in my laughter. I need that on my phone. I took out my phone and took a quick snap of Taehyung's silly picture.

...

"Alright, Bangtan please get to the classroom to shoot the dance scene." The director ordered.

We all walked to the classroom for the Japanese version of Boy In Luv. I carried my camera too because these boys can just do anything out of nowhere.

"Alice noona, we want to model." Jimin came up to me.

"Alright, to what song?" I asked, turning my camera and taking out my phone.

"Do you have Glass Candy, feeling without touching?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." I pressed play, Taehyung and Jimin got in position.

As the music played, I pressed record and they walked up to the camera one by one. Jimin came first and posed, manly.

I smiled and Taehyung came up next, looking in the sky when he reached the camera. Jimin came again and looked at the camera, probably seducing it.

I looked in the camera and seeing the girl Jungkook was talking to, fixing his hair. Ooooo! He's smiling so much and she's touching his hair.

Taehyung came up and stared the camera's soul.

Taehyung came back and jimin and him came up to the camera together, posing manly again.

They went back and departed their ways. They did the same again, but J-Hope came up to the camera, winked and pointed to the camera. He went back but Rapmon tried to trip him, but he didn't realize it.

Vimin came back again, with their arms locked together like they're square dancing, once they reached to the camera, suga pushed those two apart to reveal his charming face.