~ Chapter 7 ~

Rosy POV :-

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking away my drowsiness from being drugged and met with a dark room. Panic surged through me as I tried to make sense of where I was. It is a pitch dark room where it does not have any windows but a small vent, near the top of the ceiling. It was too small to even fit my hand in it, the vent is just for our luck to know whether it is a day or night.

"Who were those men?" I whispered into the oppressive silence, my voice barely a whisper in the suffocating silence.

Dread filled me when I recalled the memory, where I was waiting for Nikkolo and suddenly I wanted to go washroom and after doing my business and getting outside the door, suddenly out of nowhere three men with masks came near me and attacked me. Lastly, I remembered them drugging me by covering my nose with a cloth.

I shook my head and came back to the present, as I scanned the dark room I can only recognise that there is a toilet at one of the corners of the room. I can say that the room is small.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching in my direction as the footsteps got louder and the door to my room opened. My heart raced in my chest as I turned towards the door, my eyes straining to make out the figures emerging from the darkness. A tall, muscular man with two other men came inside. It was pitch dark inside so I couldn't see their faces. I can say that even in the dark the middle man among the others felt intimidated and his aura screamed danger. He stood in front of me. From the small light casting through the vent I can see his face and his eyes are of dark brown and he seemed to be in mid twenties. No offense he was a dark man with a handsome face but not as much as Nikkolo.

He shamelessly checked me out from head to toe and hummed.
"She's quite a catch." His deeper voice spoke.

"W..whh..Who are you?" I asked shakily, even though I wanted to act brave, I couldn't, these people are dangerous and they seemed to be some gangsters from the guns held by the other two people who are at his side watching us with a blank expression.

"I'm Dominic" he replied with a cool voice.

"And why did you kidnap me?" I asked raising my voice slightly even though my mind screamed to shut up, but I'm getting mad by these recent activities which are going on in my life right now. First, the accident then second this freaking kidnap! What the hell is going on!?

He just smirked and stared at me and when he said the next sentence that made me almost faint.

"Oh, You are chosen to be among the bidding auction which will be held after three days and also you're going to be the star of our next auction."

My blood ran cold at his words, and panic surged through me like a tidal wave. "You can't do this!" I cried out, desperation lacing my voice.

"Oh, but we can," Dominic chuckled darkly. "And we will."

"But why me?" I pleaded, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You're special, sweetheart," Dominic said with a cruel smile. "And there are plenty of buyers who will pay top dollar for a girl like you."

"What!?" I shouted

"You are lucky that I'm in a good mood right now and I've told you about this auction. Even the other girls who are going to be auctioned don't know about this information." He said with a grim tone.

"Boss, she is also the girl which was dancing with the Italian Mafia's don. He seemed to take a little interest in her." One of the men told Dominic. He just waved his hand and said
"He just wants to bed her nothing more, she is not his type."

I was more shocked to even react that the man with whom I danced a few hours ago was a freaking criminal don! And like a fool I was in my own fantasy to not notice when he went outside to answer the call, there were men following him with guns! I just thought that he is some rich businessman with security but NO! He is even more dangerous man!

Eventhough knowing that Nikkolo is the don I still feel safe and I wonder why? I was more like a fantasy girl in which I always dreamed to be in love with an ordinary man and have a happily ever after but not with a killer!

God, please save me!

"Can you tell me about Nikkolo?" I asked them in a small voice.

Dominic just had a glint of amusement on his face where the other two men were looking at eachother like I just said a bad thing. It's just a freaking name!

"You should not address the don with his name. If you do, you will have to face severe consequences, girl." He said in a rigid tone which made Rosy to shut her mouth.

"And as to answer your question, he is the don among the all mafias and he is also a big business tycoon where he controls almost everything around the mafia world." He said

"Please leave me! I know him and if he knows that I'm here he will save me! Please just try to inform him, I beg you." I said in a pleading tone

Dominic looked at me in disbelief and suddenly he laughed with his head bent backwards and the other two men watched me with a mocking smile.

"And what makes you think that he'll come running to your rescue, princess?" Dominic's voice dripped with sarcasm as he stepped closer, the shadows dancing across his face. His eyes gleamed with a cruel amusement as he towered over me, making me feel small and vulnerable.

I swallowed hard, trying to push down the rising panic threatening to consume me. "He... he will. You don't know him like I do. He's not someone you want to mess with," I stammered, my voice trembling with fear.

But Dominic just chuckled darkly, the sound sending shivers down my spine. "Oh, I know exactly who Nikkolo is, sweetheart. And let me tell you something, he's not the knight in shining armor you think he is. He's a ruthless mafia don, and he'll do whatever it takes to protect his empire."

His words hit me like a punch to the gut, the reality of my situation sinking in with brutal clarity.

As Dominic turned to leave, his laughter echoing in the darkness, I felt a cold dread settle over me. Alone and afraid, I could only hope and pray that somehow, someway, Nikkolo would come to my rescue. But deep down, I knew that in this world of shadows and deceit, distinguishing between right and wrong was a daunting task, and salvation was anything but guaranteed.

Nikkolo, where are you? I thought and drifted back to sleep due to the tiredness seeping through within me.

________________________________

How's it so far? Make sure to comment and let me know! And also I'm sorry in advance if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes.

Please make sure to vote, and comment!

Total Words :- 1230