~ Chapter 9 ~

Rosy POV :-

The footsteps of the bodyguards were getting louder and closer towards our direction and we don't have any idea on how to escape because we are at one of the hallway's ends and from the other way the bodyguards were coming towards our direction. We can't even hide inside the rooms because all of them were locked.

"What are we gonna do now Rosy?" asks Kara with a worried expression on her face.

"I don't know, we have only two options right now" I say to her and she gives me questioned glance and nods me to continue.

"First, we can push past them and run or second, we can get caught and surrender." I say the second option in a humourous tone.

She chuckles and shakes her head.
"Well, I have another best option." She says. I tell her to continue.

"I have to contact my boyfriend and he will come and rescue us, but for that I need a mobile and they have already took our mobiles." She says and then, I suddenly remember when we were coming through the lift, I saw a telephone between staircases and lift which is provided for any emergency calls.

"I saw the emergency telephone right between the lift and staircases when we were coming up and another one in this floor too. I guess we can find it on the next floor too." I say and think about how we can get the bodyguards rid of us, so that we could go to the next floor and call her boyfriend.

"This is gonna be interesting." I muttered to myself.

The footsteps are getting even louder and we both are ready to run like our life depends on it.

As we started running towards their direction, looking at their shocking faces i can say that they didn't expect us to run towards them and as we got closer, about to pass through them, due to the small space in the corridor, one of the bodyguards instantly came out from his shocking state and immediately caught my arm as I was the first one passing through them.

"Hey! Let go!" I exclaimed, struggling against the firm grip.

Before I could take any action, Kara jumped onto the back of his shoulder,
sinking her teeth into his neck with a playful growl.

"Get off me, you crazy girl!" the bodyguard yells at her and makes him loosen his grip on me and I immediately saw that there were two bodyguards where one of them was the one that caught me and the other was trying to separate Kara's body from his friend. I immediately kicked on his shin, which made him fall to the ground and groan in pain.

Kara and I ran throughout the entire hallway until we saw the staircases coming into our view and we climbed and went to the another floor. While we were running we can't hear any footsteps following us, that means they are still recovering from our previous attacks.

Good, atleast it gives us some time to make a plan on what to do next. I thought.

When we reached the fourth floor it had only a few rooms but with a huge seating area and a bar counter was presented at one of the corners in this floor. Looks like this is the main VIP floor.

As we saw the telephone at one of the tables, we immediately went near it and as Kara was about to call, one of the waiters came from one of the rooms in this floor with his cleaning supplies and saw us and immediately stopped mopping the floor and came towards us.

"Ma'am if you don't mind can I see your access card to this floor?" He asked in a polite manner.

Kara and I both looked at each other and as I was about to open my mouth Kara suddenly points towards me and replies

"You don't know who she is!" She exclaims a bit dramatically making the poor waiter's face shake his head in confusion.

"She is the girlfriend of the Nikkolo Antonio and she is here to meet him." She says in a tone which makes anyone to believe her twisted lies.

My eyes get widened by her reply and by seeing the colour paling from the poor waiter's face, he believed her like a fool and immediately took his supplies and ran off to the other direction with an instant speed.

"What was that? How do you know about him? " I ask her

She looks at me and gives me a sheepish smile "Well, he is my boyfriend's best friend. He is the mob boss Rosy, he is the king among all of these small bosses and as I know him, I have every right to play with these people a little bit." She winks at me while telling me this and I instantly stiffen a bit forgetting about him for a few moments, I wondered does he even knew that I got kidnapped or rather he had forgotten about her?

Again my mind started going on these stupid thoughts and why did it hurt a bit when he doesn't even care for her and even if he does he would've come for me! It has been three days and there was no clue of him.

I was in my deep thoughts and didn't notice that Kara was talking with someone in the call. Kara's shrieked voice brought me up from my thoughts and watched her eyes widened in a certain direction and I followed the direction of her eyes and saw one of the bodyguards was coming out and locking the door while two men in black tailored suits were coming towards their direction with the cigars in their hands.

"I spoke to my boyfriend, he said to hide in any of the rooms and he will be here within 15 minutes." She said in rush and hushed tone.

"Let's sneak in one of the rooms and hide. I can say the cleanings are going on this floor and all of the doors were unlocked I guess." I said and prayed to god that my guess would get correct.

Instantly as we walked in the opposite direction of the walking men, as we were walking we heard the familiar bodyguards voices coming far behind us and we both ignored those voices and walked forward without looking back. We both suddenly saw a red door and a plate labelled as 'Office'

"I will go and check inside the room to find anything which would be useful for us and you watch out here, okay?" She said in a whispered tone and I nodded and waited for her outside the room.

I can hear the loud voices of the bodyguards asking 'two girls coming up here' to one of the waiters about us as I looked at the waiter and recognised him as he was the same waiter when we met earlier. He was telling something i couldn't hear because we were far from them but good enough to recognise me.

I saw the waiter pointing something towards my direction and I didn't even have time to inform Kara as she was inside the room and I instantly went to one of the random room which was at the corner of the corridor making sure that they don't see me. Kara was inside the office room and no one was allowed to go to that room as it was someone's boss and I hope that they don't enter that room and hope for the best.

I was explaining lame excuses to myself as I left my best friend there was my best decision and didn't hear the door somewhere inside the room clicked open.

I instantly gasped as I saw a figure walking out of the shower room and closing the bathroom door. I couldn't recognise the figure as it was a little bit dark room with the closed curtains and suddenly I saw a muscular back facing towards me.

I saw how perfect the man was and god I loved the way his tattoos were showing his perfect back. An infinite tattoo piercing from one of the corners of his perfect shoulders to the other side of his shoulder. The man didn't see me as I can say the way he was casually walking to the wardrobe and as he removed his towel to wear his underwear, this made my brain stop and I instantly closed my eyes when I saw the perfect butt of his. Without thinking I screamed.

____________________________

I hope you like it!

Make sure to Vote and Comment :)

Give me some comments so that I can understand your thoughts. Thank you :)