~ Chapter 11 ~

Make sure to vote and comment my dear lovely readers. It makes me understand whether the story is good or not.

I am new to this, so I guess u can understand how much it means to me if you guysss vote and comment.

I hope you are enjoying my story so far and I promise you it is going to be more interesting in the upcoming chapters and also worth it.

Happy Reading! :)

_________________________________

ROSY POV :-

Holy Shit.

I'm in deep shit!

I saw his butt!! That perf- Stop it!

That perfect butt stranger was walking towards my direction and I don't even have any object to protect myself from him if he does anything in case.

I saw the stranger crossing the bed and walking towards me. On his way he switched on the lights of the room and I blinked a few times and trying to adjust to the light, as I was sitting in the dark and dim room for a few minutes.

The minute the lights were on I saw his face and I gasped. I never thought that the stranger was him.

Did he come here to rescue me?

Or for this stupid Auction?

Does he even know that I was here for this whole time and didn't come to save me?

It has been three freaking days!

I couldn't believe my eyes that Nikkolo was here. Now, in front of me, with that stupid grin on his face. Oh! I've forgotten that I saw him butt naked a few minutes ago and now I couldn't even drop my eyes downwards because he was still in that stupid towel, half naked! God, please forgive me for looking at this sin body! I didn't mean to-

"Nice view?" He asked in a mocking tone which made me stop my inner talk which was running in my brain at present.

I locked my eyes with him and I saw the amusement in them. He saw me checking him out when he was coming towards me. Idiot. Blush started to creep from my face to my neck due to the intense stare he was pinning me with. He took a step towards me and I swear suddenly my breath got hitched and my heart started pounding loudly. When I looked at him again through my lashes he was close to me not only close but too close that I can smell his body cologne and I can see some of his hair strands are still wet from the shower he took a few minutes ago. He took another step towards me and I had no other way to escape because when I tried to take a side step he kept his arms on both of my sides near my head blocking me.

I took a few deep breaths to control my emotions which are on high stakes, having different dirty thoughts to do with him. He dropped his face to my level.

"Nikkolo....." I have many questions in my mind to ask and finally when I opened my mouth I only uttered his name. Yeah, such a brave girl Iam.

He hummed and came closer where our noses were touching now. I can smell his fresh mint breath fanning my face. I wanted to enjoy this moment that we both are in but Dominic words are repeating in my head that he is a killer and specially he is the ruler in the mafia and I'm here in his suite spending some time with a killer.

Wow, you can have any man at your mercy and you are spending time with a killer. Great Rosy! Keep it up!

I pushed his chest forcebly when I wanted to do the exact opposite. He took a few steps away from me giving me the space which I'm grateful for.