~ Chapter 8 ~

Rosy knew she couldn't escape the dark room, there has been a silver lining of light rays entering her room which indicates that it's early in the morning as she was awake by all night refusing to sleep even though her body is screaming in vain, yelling her to sleep and telling her to take some rest.

She took a deep breath for a moment and made a decision that she has to escape from this prison. It has been two days since she has been waiting for anyone or at least Nikkolo to find her. Now, when she thought about the conversation that happened two days ago, Dominic told her that she was just another random girl to him, maybe it was true. If he has a special interest in her he would've come and rescued her but no he didn't come. I am a fool to even think that we had a special connection when we met for the first time and again when we met at the club for the second time, like a believer she was in fate that when they were destined together they will however coincidentally meet eachother and in this situation she thought that they were bonded. But in reality he is a person far from my dream person of whom she had always dreamt of.

Rosy chuckled when she said to Dominic that she knew Nikkolo like nobody. She made an excuse that 'if' she said that maybe a slight hope that they might've left her. I am such a naive girl? She wondered. But not anymore she thought of a plan on how to escape this so called dark room prison the moment she steps out of the room. She made sure that she would escape on auction day. That will be her only chance because after there won't be any more chances and she might not meet her family, her mom and brothers anymore. The thought itself made her scared.

Next day.....

Two bodyguards were taking Rosy to the corner of the hall where there were a bunch of teenage girls, some were even too young for this auction standing in a line. As Rosy went inside a room which was too big with full of makeup artists and expensive lingeries were hanged around the corners of the room. Few of the girls were looking happy that they would be having a sugar daddy to pull off their debts and most of them were trying to control their tears which were ready to spill out of their eyes. Most of the happy girls look like sluts. Ofcourse course they are the only people who could take advantage of these situations she wondered by rolling her eyes. Rosy scanned the whole room which was full of girls some of them were having their makeup and few of them were wearing these so-called lingerie. Rosy caught the staff only room and tried to escape from that door because all of them were too busy to notice anyone escaping here and the bodyguards were outside the room.

Rosy POV:-

I saw the 'staff only' room and made sure that nobody had her attention and started going towards the room. As I was going towards my only target room, 'staff room', suddenly a hand on my shoulder stopped me from moving and made my back stiff. Ever so slowly I turned around to see that mysterious person and there was a short girl with blonde white hair, showing her tattoos around her arms which were crafted so beautifully and it also made her look even more beautiful. She was a height of 5'0 inch by the way she was looking up and glaring at my 5'8 inch.

"What is your auction number, Sweety?" She asked me sweetly even though her voice sounded cold but she strained it to be in a sweet tone.

" I don't know? " i told her in an innocent voice which made her eyes a little bit softened.

She chuckled and beckoned her to follow her. As I followed her outside the room where there was a paper of list names and a certain numbers, age and some amounts which I guess the starting bidding amount. As I was reading and analysing the girls in the list there were so many girls which are categorised in some sections and highlighted in different colours. I saw my name was in a Red colour list where there were only two girls myself and another girl named Kara. And my bidding amount was starting from $550000 thousand dollars!