~ Chapter 10 ~

Nikkolo POV:-

It has been twenty four hours since she got kidnapped and no one knows where she was and whose gang she got kidnapped into. There were so many mini gangs of mine where some of them are drug dealers, girls trafficking and others were the local gang leaders who took care of my property. I keep so many leaders around my properties so that no one could do their illegal businesses except my business or any deals which are related to me only.

I searched around my club cameras other than the footage of her kidnapping and at the bathroom, there were no other clues or at least van's plate number to trace. Even though I would've recognised anyone if I saw any traces of tattoos which represent their gang, but dammit! There wasn't any trace of those tattoos too because all of the men covered their whole body and face with black masks.

I was a little careless just for a moment and all of shit happened within my presence.

How the heck did that Russian bitch get into my cabin and steal my important chip which contains all the Russians and other rival mafia's dirty secrets.

My phone rang and I took it out of my pocket and looked at the id and cursed. Ofcourse, my dad will call me asking about this chip. Shit. I was so busy searching for Rosy that I've forgotten to send the searching party and the investigators to investigate about this damn chip.

I took a deep breathe and answered the call

"Fat-" I was cut off by him

"How the hell did that Russian heiress took our main chip?!" My father voice boomed through the phone. My jaw tightened by hearing his voice.

"I'm working on that father." I said in a gruff tone.

"How can you be so careless regarding that chip Nikkolo? How did it even happen?" My father asked me

"I just completed the task you've given me about one of the local gangs to deal with and as soon as I completed the meeting, I went down and was at the dancefloor and suddenly out of nowhere Giovanni informed me about this." I completed explaining to him or else he would not leave till he got the full information.

"I don't give a shit about what you do Niko, I just want that chip back and do the damn job instead of searching for a bitch" He said in a gruff tone and cut the call.

I scoffed and looked towards Giovanni who was standing beside me with a guilt face. I narrowed my eyes looking at him, when he saw I was looking at him he jumped a little but maintained his stance and said

"Fa...Father has already got the news about this and asked me what you are doing right now and I told him about the girl. I'm sorry Capo."  I sighed and ordered him

"Tell Marco to deal with this investigation as I'm busy to deal with other matters." I mumbled and turned to walk away from the club.

That chip was very important for us. Not for me but for those Russian cowards. They are so fucking cowards to snoop into my property and steal it. They made a big mistake by entering our property and mess with us. So, Marco can deal them with an blink of an eye. He is the youngest brother in the family, who deals these matters smoothly and I trust his strategies because he never failed to disappoint me.

The next day I was in my office and was busy by dealing with the Rosy's kidnap and I made sure to call all of my gangs and leaders and put up a meeting in my office room to investigate them as I also gave Giovanni a task to search for the person who betrayed us staying among us and leaking information to those Russians.

They would beg for mercy to kill them. I will make sure of that.

Later, all of them came and I asked them about any gang kidnapping any girl at the club and one of the gang answered