Chapter 4. I end up saving a princess.

The chief took me in to his tent there he said "who are you and what are you doing here" "My name is josh I am from earth" I said.

"so josh how did you get here" he said as I said "I was taken from my home like a slave and I escaped and end up here".

"are you a threat tell me now" he said as I said "No please I just want to get home" "I understand I will help you all I can my name is chief Bahari" he said.

As he took out his hand and I bent down and shook it "thanks but is there a way of this planet" I said I really need to get home.

My dad is going to be worried sick about me but he said "don't worry you are lucky to have survived".

"yes but is there a way of" I said as he said "Look there is a delivery space ship that comes they gave us text and tort us how to survive they gave trade text and they help us explore this world".

"So wait there is a delivery space ship" I said thank god that was a relief and he said "yes but it comes here once a month's so in till then you stay here with us".

Wait you kidding me this sucks as I said "what it only comes once a month" this was so annoying and suddenly someone came forward he was another furry little person.

As he said "are father who is this now" "this is josh show him the roots and keep an eye on him" the chief said.

"so what are you" I said as I walked out with you "the name is kanji now follow me please" as I walked around the village and said "so what is this place".

"this is just a village of us so you come from the sky through the stars right just asking" he said "yeah to be honest I came here because I was captured alien pirates took me from my home" I said.

As he said "wait you was taken from your home did you ask" "what of course not I didn't want to they enslaved me and was going to sell me but I escaped" I said.

"wait you mean to tell me that you was stollen so horrible" he said as I said with a sad look in my face "yes it's just I miss my dad he would be so worried about me".

Yeah plus he would ground me but I could take that at least I am not dog food as he took me in to some kind of target practise.

I said "wow what is this place" as I could see the furry creature shooting bow and arrows at the targets.

"wait are thoughts bows and arrows" I said and he said "want to give it a try" I was novice I have never did it before.

And said "No maybe I don't know" as kanji said "hay look give it a try trust me" I didn't know if he was right as he got out a bow and arrow and gave it to me.

"Here take it and show me what you got" he said as I was novice and said "I don't really know about this".

"hay trust me it will be okay" he said as I said "well okay" as I aimed it and shot it at the bottom I barely shot it on the target.

"I am useless" I said as kanji said "hay no you are not we hit it again allow the bow to rest in your hand hold the arrow to the eye".

As I did all that and said "now what I can't hold the promises much longer" "Okay look put the bow all the way back and fire" kanji said.

I did it and turns out it almost hit the middle and I said "wow thanks I needed it" "now hit it again" he said.

And you know what I guess this is fun and better than doing it again and kanji said "Okay now hit it again and this time aim for the right side of the target be careful aim and fire" as I shot the arrow as it hit the middle of the target.