chapter 8 i race to free my freinds.

"well tell you what because I am feeling in the mood you are welcomed to race" said Zerto "yeah go on" I said.

"yeah if you would like to race if you beat me I will let them go but if you lose got anything valuable" Zerto said boy he really meant business just saying this guy was not messing around.

Luna came forth and said "do you know who I am I am basically a royal if you win you can turn me in to empire Rano" he smiled.

"Okay I will except but you are not the one who will race" Zerto said "wait what" I said "if you want them alive I will pick the kid" Zerto said.

"what why please pick me" luna said "well I like a challenge and besides if you don't I could always turn you in now and" Zerto said as luna said "Okay fine just please don't I will do it" boy that Zerto was such a jerk just saying.

"so what will I be racing just saying" I said "you will be racing in a unit race" Zerto said "what is a unit" I said.

As he walked me to the unit "so what are units" I said as he took me to the middle of the stadium I could see some kind of hovering motorcycle it looked old a little bit.

"so this is a unit am I going to be racing here or" I said as luna said "no you will be racing in space".

"here" Zerto said as he gave me some kind of space suit it looked

"here" Zerto said as he gave me some kind of space suit it looked like basically some kind of text suit "what is this for" "look you will be racing in space you need protection don't want you to die oh and by the way if you also lose I will give you to space pirates got it" Zerto said.

"I understand" I said and god I really hope those two are worth it just saying as I got on it luna said "okay look take it steady and do you need help".

Zerto laughed and I said "what no maybe" I had trouble flying it and fell of it "okay maybe a little bit of help" I said.

Luna helped me up and she said "Look if we don't do this we are dead like dead as meat just saying" as I got on it and she got on the back "okay take it easy you got this now just take it slow" I said.

I flied it through as I got better at it and got faster and faster I feel like I could win but I had doubt and said "Look luna truth is what if I am not good anoth okay" "hay you are just believe" luna said.

"hay look truth is I don't know about this what if we lose and" I said as luna interrupted me and said "hay don't worry you got this".

"really well okay let's see what this baby can do" I said as I went faster and faster I felt like I could do anything and I think I was ready.

When we got there we went inside a ship it took us all the way to some kind of space station and there I could see some kind of purple beam that looped around the space station.

As we boarded we went inside and I could see people and they looked like they was rich and wore like weird fancy looking clothes just saying "who are these people".

"rich people empires royals basically tons of people come to watch this game all over the galaxy" Zerto said "they are people but the worst type just saying" luna said.

I went to the units area where they stored them and putted on my suit I looked at it and got on "Okay josh you got this" I said.

And had to do this if not I would be dead no pressure I guess just saying and Zerto said "Okay you better do well okay or else".

He left boy I didn't like where this was heading if I lose and as the system kind of stuck to the vehicle the air lock open and as the air lock gates open I flied out along with the others as we went to the start of it I began to race just had to win if not I don't really want to know just got to believe just saying.