chapter 5 i head of to space

"who are you" I said as I came towards her and so did kanji as we walked towards her and she said "my name is luna princess well use to be princess of tamarino".

Wait what do you mean by use to be" I said as kanji ran towards him "who are you be gone star folk" he said.

"Look whoever you are you are in more danger as you can think of" luna said as I said "yeah well try me".

"hay look I escaped an invader he had help from someone inside okay" luna said "look get to the point" I said as luna said "Look my planet my people they have been taken over now the people want more they are planning to wipe out planets full of life".

"wait what kind of planets" I said as kanji said "what are planets" "Look he is planning on doing something more dangerous than you could imagine" I said.

As I said "okay look just tell me why and follow me let's get back to the village" as I took her hand and we ridded on that horse like creature and we went back to the village as we got off when we got there.

The chief said "what the who are you another star folk" "look chief I have bad news an invader is planning on wiping out tons of worlds and doesn't care what he does to get his way" luna said.

"wait what this tell me everything" I said as kanji said "wait what who would dare" "look I need to talk with you in private" luna said.

And we went in to the chiefs tent "who are you and what do you mean by danger" "look you are in more danger you are at risk here I need people to help me stop him if we do nothing we are all dead we have to stop Rano if we do nothing we will end up being concerned" luna said.

"Wait who is Rano and who is he" I said as luna said "Rano is basically from the worst planet in the universe his planet went independent from the galactic force believe me he is basically a warrior who destroyed many worlds".

"he is aiming for ones that haven't made contact yet and he is working on getting so much more including the rest of the galaxy" luna said.

This is crazy and I said "Look I am sorry okay but no we can't just get of please" "you don't understand your planet this and more like" luna said.

Before I interrupted by me and I said "wait like earth" "possibly it is on the list and so much more believe me we got to stop him" luna said.

I was afraid but I knew that if I did do this I could get hurt and said "Look no I am sorry but look I can't".

"Look I can pay you okay" luna said as kanji said "look we don't want anything we just want to" "hay stop" I said.

As I knew the answer if I didn't help her earth my home would get invaded I knew I would get hurt but I had to go and the truth is if I didn't I would end up with my dad and jerry enslaved or worst killed.

I knew the answer and I said "okay fine I will go" "wait what no why" luna said as I said "look if what your saying is true then people could get enslaved including my people".

"yeah and my tribe please dad" kanji said as I said "Look I don't like it more than you but if we do nothing we would end up concerned by invaders".

"I understand you are right" the chief said "wait look I just want you to know that if we do this thing we need to do this together okay" luna said.

"okay fine but look I am just doing this to save my planet and so is he but look lesson we wont get far we don't have a space ship" I said.

"wait I have a idea where was the person that tried to kill me the bounty hunter tell me do you know where his ship is" luna said.