chapter 7 we race through the stars.

"so wait what happen to your ship" I said as ogo said "well to be honest it kind of got trashed a bit".

"what do you mean by that" luna said I think I know what they are they are asking for a ride "look I don't know I know you just want a ride but" I said "fine but I know you are royals and" "okay fine" I said.

The things I do to keep secrets and as we came back to the space ship I said "well this is it" as we got back I went in and said "well this is it the best space ship well that I could find" as I opened up the ship door.

As we came in kanji said "thank god your back" as they came inside as luna took of the blanket and headed inside as she took the driver's seat and so did I.

And I sat in the front as ogo closed the door and Zandro sat in the back seat along with ogo "you know what thanks for letting us come along we really could have used one" Zandro said.

"Okay but look you are here to help us out as long as you stay here you will help us out and do what we say" I said.

Luna turned on the engine but it didn't work as she said "come on come oh you got to be kidding me" "what is it" I said "we don't have any gas and we don't have money" luna said.

"We have money" Zandro said "okay think you could help full this thing up with gas" I said I didn't want their help but I needed fuel if we are stuck here we are sitting ducks just saying.

"okay I might be a bill to help" said Zandro as he open the back and went to the gas place also ogo went in and got something from the convenient store next to it.

As they fuelled it up the space ship I guess they was use full after all and ogo came back inside he sat down and ate some kind of candy bar I was a bit peckish and said "hay think you could give me a little bit of it starving just".

I could hear something coming from the ship but I couldn't see anything and it might have just been nothing.

And ogo levitated it toward me and kanji said "boy that looks tasty" I felt bad and broke a piece of and said "here have a piece" I figured it was the right thing to do just saying.

I gave him a piece as he came and ate it and he said "yum what is this" as ogo said "it's a candy bar a good treat tasty".

I looked luna and I said well if I figure I gave a piece for kanji maybe luna would like one "hay here a piece" I said.

"for me thanks" luna said as she ate it as the space ship was fuelled up I figured that Zandro should have some and as he came in a gave him a piece and I ate one but truth is I kind of only had one left just saying.

And as Zandro came in he said "no need to thank" and I said "Here" "are thanks I love his stuff" he said as luna said "Okay lets see what this baby can do".

We flied out and luna said "Look we need a plan okay" "yeah I kind of haven't really had a plan yet but we need to get to this person his name is genral nemo if we could find him he should be a bill to help us and me" I said.

As we flied out of the dome area and flied through the stars as luna said "Okay I think I know where but it is going to be a struggle just hang on there".

She was right we need to be careful I mean this might be space but who knows there could be bounty hunters pirates monstress aliens monsters just saying.

This was bad and good but look I just need to do this and after we could go home I got it as we got in to light speed we got out of light speed we came out.

"don't worry I know a place near here a planet we can rest in" luna said as I said "okay look as soon as I get you to where now".

"I know a place it is called omega" luna said "what is omega" I said "it is a space station a city so big that it moves around the universe it is the size of planet and every raise has a say there" luna said.