Standard.

A/N: DISCLAIMER: This first scene of this chapter contains NSFW content.

"You're doing great out there, champ. Though, that's to be expected of you."

The familiar purr of an old fling slithered on into Atsumu's ears, making him stop dead in his tracks and take a step back to see which one of them came. "Reina, it's you." Another actress with a solid fanbase and notoriety in the industry. "How'd you find the location of this place?" He shifted his weight to his left.

"I have a little birdy working among your staff. She used to work for me a couple of years ago, but we still talk."

Atsumu scanned her from top to bottom, the fresh curls in her ponytail, shimmery gloss weighing down her lips, and a maxi dress that proudly teased her cleavage. The same one he confessed to liking a couple of weeks back to when they used to mess around.

"I'm guessing you came to see me then? Let's go to my dressing room." He turned his back on her and trailed off without so much as looking back to check if she would follow. Never any questions to be asked by this one. She always obeyed when he told her to.

She waved to the passing staff members who stopped to gawk for a brief second and entered the room behind Atsumu, closing it behind her.

"How long're you on break for?" she asked, slowly turning the clip behind her back.

"Not long," he went to the snack table placed in his room and plucked a bottle of water from beside the black basket. "I have to be back for the next scene in thirty minutes." He stepped to a padded chair in front of his vanity and swung it around to face him.

Her feet followed him down to where he took his seat. "Guess I came at a good time then." She eased her palms down on the arms and tipped herself down close enough for his lips to be left with a trace of shimmer. "I missed you, 'Tsumu." Her cheeks reddened as the confession left her lips.

Even with that, he refused to spare a glance. His attention laid with his fingers twisting the bottle cap off for him to take a giant swig off its rim.

"I dropped by to check up on you in person. You stopped returning my calls and text messages so I assumed the worst happened to you and made some time to come see you. Aren't you happy?"

"I'd be even happier if you stopped wasting time and got to suckin'. It's what you came here for?"

"'Tsumu..." The young actress said not another word lowered her knees down to the cold tile. The first to be shrugged off, the left strap sitting on her shoulder. Next, she shimmied out of the right one.

Even as she stripped down just below her breasts, he found more interest in the door, it's frame, the ceiling, and the four walls surrounding enclosing their privacy. Atsumu's head fell back. He drew in a long breath and out heaved a great sigh over the flattened tongue taking one large lick off of him.

He screwed the cap back closed and set it down right beside him. One palm pressed against her temple. "I'll take it from here." She paused as his next hand came onto the other side of her.

His eyes fluttered shut to the forced gagging down on his cock as she further opened her throat for him. Like music to his ears. He drew back, and in one breath, plunged deeper down into her vocal cords. He hissed to them throbbing to the whimpers slipping through.

Up and down, repeatedly impaled her throat. Her nails dug int the meat surrounding his knees and the side of his thigh. "You're the real champ here, Reina. This is the one thing about you that never ceases to amaze me." Always downing each jab he forced at her. Every once and awhile he'd yank her off, just so he could watch her plead and whine to have him in her mouth again. "Is this what you want?" Atsumu centered himself with her mouth and observed quietly as she pacified herself with it once more. "There, there," he stroked her head. "Is it that good?"