--Announcement 2--

A/N:  Hello, my sweets. I have finally come to the decision that I will no longer be writing this story. As disappointed as this may be to those who have come to love this story, I need you to know that this needs to be done for my spiritual freedom. I'm doing this along with deleting all the BL series that I have been reading up until this point. I refuse to lose my soul because of my own stubbornness and unwillingness to surrender through and through to my God.

Writing this story with its sexual content and reading/watching Yaoi and Shounen-ai have become a hinderance and stumbling block in my life and have chained me down for a long time, and it is only getting worse which is why I have made the huge decision to cut this series now. For my sake.  Even as I do this now, truly letting go of my addiction to this perverted side, I feel lighter. More free. Like I can look to do better things. Please understand this♥ In the words of Israel Houghton, I'm going to another level. I'm finally closing this chapter of my life.

With that being said, I will not just leave you guys in the dark about what I had in store for this story. It is the very least I can do as a farewell to this. I got this idea from a reader over on A03♥ There are still gaps, chronologically speaking, but mostly it's there. Also, some dialogue as they're written should be though of as how I wanted conversations to go, not as a final form. Since I always end up changing things up as I write. So, here goes my plans in writing his fanfic! I will update new "chapters" in different sections like characters and the story outline as whole, so let's start with the plot, shall we?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Starting from what this chapter was supposed to be:

When you're on your way back from lunch, you go to see Oikawa and he's in the middle of a personal phone call, where you sneak up on him and lick him up his ear, even giving it a nibble. It distracts him, but he finishes the conversation.

Oikawa postpones dinner with you that night since his father asked to have dinner with his father, Ari, and her parents. You make it seem as if you're upset, saying he has to make it up to you with head, which you record through the pen. He pulls you to the couch and sits you down as he kneels down and spreads your legs.

A dinner scene with him and Ari, but instead of asking for a kiss on the lips, he remembers what he did and then asks for a kiss on the cheek instead.

"Gladly."

Everything else will fall into line chronologically:

___________________________________________________________________________

Later on, Oikawa invites you out for dinner, where you take off your heels, he feels your toes rubbing up against his ankle in a suggestive manner, while staring him down intensely. After finishing dinner, you follow him out to his car, where he takes care of business.

You note that Atsumu has better skills.

You can tell how addicted he is to you when he opens up to you about his fiancée wanting to wait until they got married to have sex, but he saw you having those advances, he couldn't take it anymore. He also confessed some other personal things that you shouldn't be knowing, but he tells you that he trusts you enough after coaxing him not to keep his problems pent up and to release them all on you (innuendo).

___________________________________________________________________________

At first, Oikawa looks disgruntled, which you notice and ask him what the matter is. He hesitates but ends up telling you what happened last night, which you catch on camera.

He vents to you that he likes what the two of you have going on. You keep him on his toes and satisfy him whenever he likes, unlike Ari, who's more adamant about saving herself until marriage. He says that he found it cute at first, but it's become a pain knowing he can't go any further because she'll stop him.

"That sounds so unfortunate. I hope you know that whatever she's not able to do, I can." You sit yourself down on his lap and straddle him. "Just tell me how I can help you this time, Oikawa-san." You unfasten his belt. "Don't hold back anymore by feeling bad for her. Just focus on yourself. You can be as selfish as you like with me. If she's selfish enough to then I'll gladly do it in her stead."

___________________________________________________________________________

Oikawa brings you a box of fancy cookies as an appreciation gift of some sort. You accept them and thank him, but on the inside, you know you're not planning on eating them. Your stomach turns and you feel uncomfortable in your own skin suddenly. The reason being, you tricked yourself into hating sweet for the sake of your figure. Later that day, you throw them away as soon as you get home. And sit there in your kitchen with your freshly ordered, healthy meal. Piece of you was scared to even touch another sweet of greasy food, in fear of your weight returning.

______________________________________________________________________________