Plot In Chronological Order (4)

Much later down the line, when you and Atsumu are dating, you slip up and forget to take your pill during a very stressful week at work, and you miss your period and end up pregnant. When you take note of your nausea and you throwing up twice for the morning, a feeling of distress, anxiety, and fear washes over you as you touch your stomach over the toilet. You stand up and leave the toilet with new sullen energy around you, and the others notice this. They find it weird and become worried. You ask Oikawa if you can leave early for the day because of (some excuse) and he allows it. He says he'll visit you late at night, but you tell him not to. You do this because you need to buy a pregnancy test and tell Atsumu to come over as fast as he can.

After confirming that you are. You scream curse words and curse yourself out saying you were careless and messed up your own plans. You think there's no way that you can even spin this around because you and Oikawa haven't been having sex lately, so he would know immediately and everything you worked hard towards would come crumbling down in front of your face. And then there was the fact of telling Atsumu, a super famous actor with a clean record and no scandals. You would have to tell him that he was going to be a father.

He does, and he wonders what's going on with you, and asks the question. You remain silent at first, arms crossing over your chest. You then turn your head away so the tears falling down your cheeks wouldn't be as noticeable, but Atsumu notices and is surprised by this and tells you to look at him and tell him what's going on. So you reluctantly tell him.

__________________________________________________________________________

Later into your relationship you get Oikawa to put your name in his will that if anything should happen to him, you would get all of his money. At this point, Atsumu is more than on board with your plans. He allows you to marry Oikawa and even send a wedding gift for both of you, but at this point, you are no longer sleeping with Oikawa because he believes that you are pregnant with his child, as Atsumu told you to tell him. But in actuality, you're pregnant with Atsumu's child from the time you snuck him into Oikawa and your house and has sex with you on his bed without a condom, of course.

"As 9 months pass by and you give birth, Oikawa is there excited and ready to hold his baby girl, but you won't let him, which hurts him, but he tries to be understanding. A month later in you taking care of Oikawa is home with the baby, Atsumu comes to visit his home when a little(big) gift for the baby. Oikawa accepts the gift, though suspicious.

He asks how life has been with you, and Oikawa says like a dream. He says that marrying you was the best thing he's ever done. But he doesn't share that your sex life has basically diminished and that you're actually a bit colder towards him compared to when you first started dating.

Atsumu asks to hold the baby which Oikawa allows, and Atsumu holds her up close to his face to study her.

"You really don't look like your daddy, do you, princess?"

"The fuck're you doing, weirdo?" Oikawa rushes to take his baby back and distances himself from him. "Are you right in the head?"

"My bad, I just can't control myself around babies. They're just so cute, y'know?"

"Then maybe you should get a girlfriend and make one."

"Yeah...I already thought about doing that."

"But where do you think she resembles you?"

"She doesn't really look all to like me."

'Gee, I wonder why...'

"But that's only because she gets a lot of her looks from her mom. Her eyebrows must be her own thing, though. They're a bit on the thicker side, but they still look so pretty on her." He caressed your daughter's cheek with the knuckle of his finger.