Situation. (1/2)

A/N: Honestly, this might be the longest chapter I've written across anything of ever written. Hope you guys enjoy this one as well.

"Tooru-chan, is it true?" Ari burst through the door of her beloved's bedroom and made a beeline straight towards the comfy chair he lapped his foot in.

He looked up form the hardcover novel at her. "What is?" He slipped the teal bookmark in between the pages and then closed it.

"I just heard from my agency that I'd be modeling the clothes in a photoshoot for your new collection!" she exclaimed, slamming her palms down on the arms of the chair. "Tell me I'm dreaming!"

Oikawa's chuckled. "It's the truth. Not only that, but you'll be working alongside a very well-known actor."

"Who? Who?" She bounced lightly on her toes. "I wanted to ask my manager, but he said they were keeping it a surprise." She let go of a loose sigh. "What if it were Miya Atsumu," she held her cheeks. "That'd be everything!" He could see the hearts ready to leap from her eyes.

The cold sweat trickled down his face. "We'll find out for sure," he forced a chuckle.

"Oh, you-" She enveloped her arms around his head and pulled him into her tight embrace. "Do you realize what this means?" She swayed from left to right. "My face'll be seen by thousands-No, millions of people!" She pulled back. "This could be an even bigger breakthrough than my last magazine cover." Her eyes glossed over with pure glee.

"I know. And it's good to see that you're this over the moon about this, but I didn't give this responsibility to you because you're my fiancee, you know that, don't you? I do want everyone to know your name, and they will because I believe in you."

"Tooru-chan..." She pulled him back in. "How did I end up being the luckiest girl on Earth. I'm so glad you're the one who I'll get to spend the rest of my life with. You're wonderful." Ari pulled away from him once again and landed a smooch dead center of his forehead. "Thank you." Her nose nuzzled against his own.

Oikawa set the book down to the nightstand on his left-hand side and pulled her down into his lap instead.

"I'm the one who's lucky to have you," he said.

His hand braced against her back, while the other tugged on her chin and led her down to his already parted lips. Gently taking control of the soft pair, his tongue flicked up her top lip.

"Tooru-chan, no..." She grabbed onto his hand and pulled it away from cupping and squeezing her breast. "I told you not before we're husband and wife."

"Sorry, sorry." He pulled it back to his side. "I got slightly carried away..." Instead, he caressed her thigh and did nothing more.

She shook her head. "No, I'm the one who's sorry. It's not like I don't want to do it either. I do. I just think it's better for us to wait until then."

"Don't be." Oikawa took her hand and raised her knuckles to his lips. "I respect your wishes, Ari-chan. I can wait for you." He then caressed her cheek with lowered lids and a soft smile plastered on his lips. 'Until then, I'll just take care of my needs elsewhere.' He pecked her cheek. "I'm for you and you alone," he said.

You raised your wrist in the air. "Oikawa-san, we need to get a move on, sir."

You held the sides of his head and arched your back off the edge of his desk as his tongue fondled around your areola; Suckling and nibbling to his heart's content. "Time is ticking and--Oh..." Your head fell away to the side as he started up bucking his again. Your wrist fell limp over your eyes and your teeth sunk into your bottom lip. "We--We need to be in the car within the next 5 minutes," you cried.