Cruelty.

A/N: The following scene is a flashback.

"Oi! (L/n)!"

The gruff voice of your terrorizer struck your heart muscles still; and boomed through the conversations inside the room. He entered the room with two of his snickering companions at his side. "Get off your ass and help me put my feet up."

He made his way toward his desk and plopped himself down, while his friends stood around him, hands tucked into their pockets and holding nauseating grins on their faces.

Not again, you thought. "But I'm in the middle of finishing my lunch."

"Hah? Lunch? Like hell you need anymore of that. From the looks of it, you've had more than enough of your share Now stop wastin' my time and get the hell over here, piggy-looking bitch."

Always, at the least expectant moment, you would be called for whatever and wherever just to accommodate this trio of fools. The ones who entertained themselves off of other people's misery.

You took once last glance at your lunchbox before you pushed yourself up from your desk and met him at his own. You clenched your hand around the other as you stood in wait.

"What're you just standing there for? Get on your all fours already!"

You flinched at the sudden bark. You did as you were told, got down on to your knees and hands, turning yourself so he could prop his heels up on your spine.

Damn this heavy-footed bastard! Targeting me for no reason!

You could hear the whispers picking up all around you, which in turn, brought the day's fresh set of tears stinging through your sockets. You bit the tears back from spilling over so soon.

He's no different from me! He was just as, if not heavier than you, with this stomach peeking out from underneath his shirt.

"Seriously, it's a wonder how girls like you let yourselves go. Aren't you embarrassed showing up to school looking like this? Do you even plan on getting a man?" He leaned over to take a peak at your face. "At the rate you're goin', I doubt someone'll ever make a wife out of you."

"Ha! (L/n) as someone's wife?" The three of them broke out into laugher cruel enough to penetrate your heart's flimsy armor.  "Don't joke around like that!"

"My sides! My sides are gonna split into two!" One wiped a falling tear.

"What's so funny?"

"Yo, Oikawa!" The first male raised a hand to him as he came entered the classroom.

"Sorry, I went to go speak to Iwa-chan about something important, but I'm back now. Did I miss anything?" He stopped right at your head and blinked down at you. "Whoa, I almost didn't see you there, (Y/n)." The corner of his lips twitched into a smirk. "Animals should stay clear for humans when they need to pass by. You know that."

You felt your insides twist and churn about.

"Come now, where's my apology for you blocking my path?"

Unable to keep the tears back any longer, one after another they spilled over and dripped onto the floor. "I apologize..."

His voice darkened. "To who?"

"I apologize...Oikawa-san..."

"As long as you're careful next time." He took a glance from his peripheral view and noticed that other girls in the class eyeing him. He turned to them and waved with a softened. grin. "I'll sit with you ladies in just a moment, so wait for me like good girls." Each one blushed and giggled on cue.